Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Site Themes
I personally do not like white background themes. They hurt my eyes. I feel like if we had a couple other options (DARKER THEMES) things would be a lot better. The flow theme is nice, so if theyre all based off of that i wouldnt mind or care but..  Still themes need to happen. Cause this white, teal and gray look.. its...

[Image: stop-madness.gif]
[Image: 45704.png]
[Image: OGAFJDn.png]
If you didn't noticed, we have an option where you can change colors. You see on the top right hand corner right next to your name, there's an image icon and a color pick? Yeah, click on those and you can set your theme darker.

Unless you're talking about the thread/post section, thennnnnn... rip
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(02-01-2017, 01:45 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: If you didn't noticed, we have an option where you can change colors. You see on the top right hand corner right next to your name, there's an image icon and a color pick? Yeah, click on those and you can set your theme darker.

i mean the site as a whole.. The color picker is just for the highlighted region.. The themes im talking about are at the bottom of the site.
(02-01-2017, 01:46 AM)Dangerously Sketchyâ„¢ Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 01:45 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: If you didn't noticed, we have an option where you can change colors. You see on the top right hand corner right next to your name, there's an image icon and a color pick? Yeah, click on those and you can set your theme darker.

i mean the site as a whole.. The color picker is just for the highlighted region.. The themes im talking about are at the bottom of the site.

Ah, that's something else then. I'm not sure if this site supports that option though. So, I'm going to @queef commando to see if he can help ya with that.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(02-01-2017, 01:56 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 01:46 AM)Dangerously Sketchyâ„¢ Wrote:

Ah, that's something else then. I'm not sure if this site supports that option though. So, I'm going to @queef commando to see if he can help ya with that.
i just saw the background thing actually -.-. but yeah i meant the like actual thread boxes and how theyre white and cant be made something else as well as the text and those themes at the bottom.