Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Mother Nuru but big boi?
Ingame Name:
Mother Nuru.
§4Mother§aNuru§4❤
Those two are the only ones that show up for the past 30 day activity.
The rest here are all me.
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...query=nuru
https://www.gametracker.com/player/%5Bbl...134:27015/

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:53474181

Time Played: 264 and climbing. (Server says 1w4d)

When First Joined: July 14 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday and Tuesday anytime. Wednesday depends if they schedule me. Thursday-Sunday I'm only available about 4pm-9pm cst. I work 5/6am - 3/4pm and i walk to work for about an hour. So those are the times I'm usually not available.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Moderator

What can you do to help the community?: Why should we promote you? What can you bring to the server?
 I know PH is in a bit of a transition place right now to become a more lax server, and I feel like I can help with that. I try to moderate the server with a relaxed and friendly demeanor, and it works well with trolls. Rather than dishing out punishments left and right, I sit and joke with them a moment and they 9/10 times chill, and end up becoming great regulars on our server. If its a situation where that's not doable, I do handle it and stop it quickly.
I want to be a role model for new staff and lower staff that punishing just left and right, promotes people to leave rather than stay. I want to be able to show them how to handle situations better so that they diffuse, rather than blowing up and 12 people ending up banned in a day for trolling/harassment. I want to help show people that join, new players and returning, that we're not that strict.
I want to be able to bring more life into this server.

Why do you want to help the community?:
I've been here for a while now, and this place has become my new home. I've made so many wonderful friends in the dinks community across all 4 game modes. I want to give back to the community for helping me find people that ill cherish forever.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Only 900 joke beans bc my fellow staff members booli me. LMAO

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-T-Mod-App
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...u-but-tmod

How did you find us?: Shanklette invited me to play here with her, this past summer after a year break from gmod. My old community (Sona) had shut down, so I gave up on gmod. I've been stuck here like glue since with my new gmod family.

Other: My time isn't daily, but I'm on as much as possible with my job. I work 40+ hours a week, so I'm doing my best with time. This is how it's always going to look sadly. But I'm very active the days I do get on. I'm on for hours. I maintain a heavy presence in discord and on the forums. I try my best to handle situations without emotion, and with logic. I have worked hard to get past the "too nice" Nuru that everyone complained. That was my biggest complaint to work on. So if you all have something else you think I should work on, please tell me. I want to be the best I can be for this server, and for myself.
1+  I cant believe the days the day Nuru Applies for Moderator

Helps with running the server well during the matches
Helps new people with basic things like rules and how to play
Keeps things in check
Has dry jokes like me
and basically You can talk to her about anything regarding the rules on PH ^_^

Naawww Best of luck Nuru U definitely  have this big 1+ from me

( -1 Dry jokes ) Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1

I'm gonna start with the only criticism I've ever had with your staffing which is the mentioned being too nice, I don't think this is an issue anymore you've absolutely improved from what I've seen from you on server. You're one of the best staff members on Dinklebergs across all 4 game modes, I think you'd make an excellent mod and the community would greatly benefit from you getting this promotion. 

Best of luck Nuru.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 Link has said it all although you have been a Test Moderator for only a month.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(01-15-2019, 04:02 AM)JustKuono Wrote: +1 Link has said it all although you have been a Test Moderator for only a month.

is that time supposed to be time spent as that role?
i thought it was time in the community RIP SORRY
+0 
You will do great as a Moderator, but I feel a bit more time as Test Mod won't hurt. 

I've had zero issues with you on and off server, minus you're a bully off server ^_^ 

You've improved and grown while being in the community, I look forward to the continual progress.
+1
Nuru. You have grown so much ever since I first met you as a Trusted back when I first came back. You used to be so shy and so timid. You used to allow people to run over you and get away with everything in the book. I believe that you have fixed that issue. You're still super nice but I'm also self admitted to being a tad bit aggressive at times so that balances out. I think you'll make a great Moderator. Good luck Nuru.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 for Nuru, on the off chance that I get to play PH, she staffs well and sets a good example for everyone.
+1, when I play PH she's very helpful and does a great job staffing, plus PH does seem to have a lot of bad people lately so the more qualified mods the better
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I believe you would make a good moderator. You're kind to everyone and you make the server and also the discord. Its a +1 for me
[Image: giphy.gif]