Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Mother Nuru but big boi?
+ 1 mommy being mod sounds awesome
[Image: giphy.gif]
First of all lemme explain why I deleted my 1st reply, it was mostly because I thought it was petty, I would of edited it but I was too tired to edit it, so I just deleted it out right so I could respond when I wasn't tired.
Now,

I'm going to give a +1, but I'm going to bring this up, while you haven't done it in a while (or I haven't been on), you've spammed chat by slapping people over and over again, while this was also my fault because I coulda asked you to stop so I can see the chat.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(01-22-2019, 04:12 PM)★ Alora ★ Wrote: First of all lemme explain why I deleted my 1st reply, it was mostly because I thought it was petty, I would of edited it but I was too tired to edit it, so I just deleted it out right so I could respond when I wasn't tired.
Now,

I'm going to give a +1, but I'm going to bring this up, while you haven't done it in a while (or I haven't been on), you've spammed chat by slapping people over and over again, while this was also my fault because I coulda asked you to stop so I can see the chat.

I can understand that tbh. I do it for fun or when people ask, and if it's ever too much all anyone has to do is say something. Anytime someone's ever asked me to stop with something I do :d So I'll watch on the slapping for sure, tysm for that feedback and if you have more throw it at me. I 100% wanna improve.
Remarkably helpful in these past few days as I've tried to do some updating with the PH server stuff on the forums. She was especially generous with her time when it came to updating the PH staff list. I made a pretty big request that she get the links to all the staff members pages and she did it immediately. She also assisted with getting updated names for that and ranks. This helpfulness extended to compiling an updated list of illegal spots as well.

I was on the server with Mama Nuru to day as well and I wasn't surprised to see her value extended onto the server as well. She seemed to be a model staff member in the couple hours I played with her and even compiled some video evidence on a hacker I had to ban. (I don't even collect video evidence, I'm lazy and too stupid to figure out all that stuff)

I think that Mrs. Nuru would make a wonderful addition to the moderator team from my experiences with her.

Since it appears that most people are in agreement with the opinions I've expressed, I'll see about getting this thread closed and getting you promoted as soon as possible. :)
(02-04-2019, 02:56 AM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Remarkably helpful in these past few days as I've tried to do some updating with the PH server stuff on the forums. She was especially generous with her time when it came to updating the PH staff list. I made a pretty big request that she get the links to all the staff members pages and she did it immediately. She also assisted with getting updated names for that and ranks. This helpfulness extended to compiling an updated list of illegal spots as well.

I was on the server with Mama Nuru to day as well and I wasn't surprised to see her value extended onto the server as well. She seemed to be a model staff member in the couple hours I played with her and even compiled some video evidence on a hacker I had to ban. (I don't even collect video evidence, I'm lazy and too stupid to figure out all that stuff)

I think that Mrs. Nuru would make a wonderful addition to the moderator team from my experiences with her.

Since it appears that most people are in agreement with the opinions I've expressed, I'll see about getting this thread closed and getting you promoted as soon as possible. :)

Dink has it on temp hold I think because he wanted to see my time come back up. It dipped bc of work hours. He had messaged me. I appreciate your comment so much ; v;/
Big promote, big happy, big congrats, big thread close