Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Mother Nuru but big boi?
+1 ye everyone has pretty much said all the reasons why good luck Nuru :)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I can sort of comment on your staffing since you're one of the few PH staff I've actually played PH with. I'll say you're good at what you do, handling trolls and the like with ease. Your demeanor is what I'll mostly base my decision off of, since I talk with you more than I play with you. You're sweet, a joy to be around and know how to have fun, but when the time comes, you definitely know how to be serious. That's the kind of demeanor a Moderator should have.

Big +1 from me, good luck homie
Even though I would not mind if you had more tmod experience, that more has to do with being a trusted for longer than initially expected. Your server experience coming in is always a plus, your attitude and character cannot be put into question. The only critique I can give is sometimes you still get run over a bit but that has improved and sometimes your ban requests are lacking or close to lacking. With all of this in mind, I would say a +1 for me. You are an excellent choice for moderator.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
The few times I have played Prop Hunt Nuru has been the one staff member that has stood out to me most. She's extremely helpful, handles the trolls/other idiots, active on the forums and discord server. Another thing that Nuru has that we need a lot more of on this server is her personality. If only all people in this world were like her. She is one of the most caring people I have met on here. She has helped me through a lot. An overall great person and while she can be sweet she can also be equally serious depending on the situation. This is an easy big fat +1 from me. Love you, Mother. Good luck!!!
If the only real complaint about not getting mod is being too nice then you're doing something right nuru. Easy +1, everytime I'm on she handles situations very well and helps at every time of the day. The only thing I will say is with the being too nice part is that you do give a few more warnings than most people normally would. You just need to gag or mute some people a little quicker, but again if that's the only real complaint then you're doing good work.
Thank all of you for the feedback ;v; I'll keep working on the too nice thing!
+1 you handle the server very well, know how to talk to people when they're causing issues to diffuse situations, and overall are a good example of what I look up to for staff. Keep up the hard work and best of luck with your app.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(01-15-2019, 10:36 PM)Midnight Wrote: +1

It comes to my judgement, you're ready for obtaining a Moderator position, here's the reasons.

Since you've been a newcomer for this community, we, as the community; assist you and becoming a regular player. You're very aware about the protocols/guild (obviously), highly respectful towards one another, etc. Since then, you'd decided to become a staff member and I'm glad you did since these types of behaviors you're bring and show are highly needed for such a position you willing to obtain. You being Trusted wasn't at all new to you since you'd did previously staff more than one server rather than this community.

Since then, the obvious rules to become and ranking up newer positions is to follow protocols and be highly familiar (quite a dull statement honestly). I am willing to state these repetitive reasons you've been a great staff. Highly respectful, innocent, appropriate command execution, handle troublesome situations, very familiar with protocols, activity time is utmost perfect, etc. I believe these behaviors are the embodiment of a individual whom is mature and such. However, the high respectful do need to tone a bit down when it comes to players to whom are troublesome towards oneself's, other than that, no issues needed to be resolved.

In summary, as being Moderator, you needed to take that position into consideration and be highly responsible (such as being an Administrator). As such a individual like yourself, would be a perfect representation of a Moderator. I'm aware this is long and boring, this do mean a lot due to you being previously staffing on other previous servers (regardless what rank you were). Hopefully you'll be accepted since there are three Moderators present. Till next time Nuru, I'll see you near future and see you be accepted.

-Midnight

As always, I appreciate your honesty. The only thing i need explained because I know English isn't your first language, this part here;

"However, the high respectful do need to tone a bit down when it comes to players to whom are troublesome towards oneself's, other than that, no issues needed to be resolved."
Is that the too nice thing people are talking about or were you meaning something else? Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate you.
Nuru has the attitude that dink needs. Helpfull to new players, enforces the rules, and still has a good time actually playing the game. Nothing that hasn't already been said needs to be added imo. +1
Clarity from midnight, I got a reply.
He was discussing the being too nice thing, for those that asked.

Also thank you sember, I appreciate your feedback.

I'll keep working to get better.