MrShawnB's Unban Request
Ingame Name: MrShawnB

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88213820

Who Banned You: Foxka

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM; Fixed from karma ban

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: I admit what I did was stupid and I am truly sorry, I wanted to personally apologize to Helen if she is still a moderator of the servers. The reason I am asking for an unban is that I have recently gotten back in to playing GMOD TTT and all the other servers just don't really do it for me like Dinkle's does. They're all full of a bunch of dumb addons and overpowered guns that kill you before you can even have a chance to enjoy yourself. If you should choose not to unban me I completely understand, however I hope you can see past my history of being an idiot and let me rejoin the community. Either way thanks for taking your time to read this and hopefully giving me a second chance.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
Per GBans banned on Feb. 5 2018

Yeah, it's been pretty close to a year and you seem apologetic and that you want to come back a changed person. +1 unban from me, personally
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Sure, why not, you seem like you wanna come back and not cause problems.

+1
Your request has been Accepted.