Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Admin Application
Ingame Name: Lord Petrus Steele, Lord Pete, Lord Pete Steele (It is currently Lord Petrus Steele.)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419317948

Time Played: 122.9 hrs.

When First Joined: July 30th, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): The times I usually play are from 4:30 - 7 or so I've attempted to play at. My timezone is CST.

Rank Desired: Administrator

Current Rank: Moderator

What can you do to help the community: I've shown proficiency in knowing the rules of bother Murder and the Murder server. As much as people joke about how Murder is dead, the community needs and active staff member to keep it in check (Although my Gametracker hours on the server are laughable). 

Why you want to help the community: I'd like to take on the role of Administrator to keep the community in check, (as stated above) report back issues, give lists of people banned, and other things of that nature.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: Server hopping through Murder until I found this gem.

Other: The experience I have with Murder and Garry's Mod as a whole have really helped me rise from a User to Moderator. I've been playing GMod for over 5 years and have ~600 hours total logged in (Statistics gathered from my old account and current account.)
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
-1 you to be active and constant on the server before and show you are dedicated to be considered for it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-29-2019, 10:16 PM)Dakota Wrote: -1 you to be active and constant on the server before and show you are dedicated to be considered for it

understandable have a moderate day

I can and will work on the server time for the server. Very sorry about that.
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
I know I don't play murder typically, but I would like to see some form of current activity before you apply for admin.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(01-29-2019, 10:16 PM)Dakota Wrote: -1 you to be active and constant on the server before and show you are dedicated to be considered for it

just like papa cossette had?
(01-29-2019, 10:20 PM)Avi Wrote: I know I don't play murder typically, but I would like to see some form of current activity before you apply for admin.

I understand. It's just that barely anybody is on, so it'd just be hours of me sitting in spectators. But since I can run it in the background without issues, I can wait until people come on.
(01-29-2019, 10:24 PM)Lord Petrus Steele Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 10:20 PM)Avi Wrote: I know I don't play murder typically, but I would like to see some form of current activity before you apply for admin.

I understand. It's just that barely anybody is on, so it'd just be hours of me sitting in spectators. But since I can run it in the background without issues, I can wait until people come on.

Im not saying sit on the server endlessly even if your computer can handle it. But popping on time to time to check how the server is doing with people on it would show you have dedication to helping the server. Your gametracker shows nothing rn, and you promise you will actively help, I would just like to see that a bit before seeing you move up to admin.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 you just got back from a break get alittle more time on server
[Image: J6yUs0g]

my issue is the same as everyone else I think you should spend some more time being back and prove you can be consistent with your time.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
I don’t mind time on something like DR or Murder but empty is a no go. I thought you had more did you change your ingame name? Anyways -1 on Admin mainly in part that you will have community level admin responsibilities outside the server itself. I think that person should have the same level of community involvement and experience as current admins of other servers (at the moment just happen to be TTT but ignoring that). You would admin the PH and TTT community as well on discord and forums (think universal level rank) so that same time/dedication/experience is a must in my eyes

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon