Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Concerns/Suggestions
also whens donate being added i wanna throw money at you for murder[Image: 6Tt8l8N.gif]
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
(01-18-2018, 09:41 PM)[Lime]JustinTimberLime69 Wrote: also whens donate being added i wanna throw money at you for murder[Image: 6Tt8l8N.gif]
Don't worry, the donate button WILL be there in the future.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...htext=maop This is my only suggestion
(01-16-2018, 11:46 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: The custom names are a part of Murder, it isnt too hard to just look in logs.

Custom Knives are cool and what about custom revolvers?? or maybe a gun that makes more sense to only have on shot then a revolver??? Could be cool. But dont add any weapons that give advantages over other players. There should only be two weapons, revolver and knife, they can appear however, but they should *always* function the same despite looks.

Changing the gun model should be the same as changing the knife model, navigate to your weapons folder open the weapon_mu_magnum.lua file for the gun and change the view and world models.
(01-18-2018, 09:48 PM)Squishy Wrote: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...htext=maop This is my only suggestion

YES
Yeezy makes a good point. So I'll change this to be on topic.
1. I feel the name is an important part of murder, as having these random names makes it better for subtlety and misdirection. Over time they'll mean less for regulars once they get fully kitted up in cosmetic gear and other regulars begin to recognize them by looks alone, which will potentially lead to confusion down the line anyway with regulars calling out other regulars by steam name instead of in game murder name and new/non-regular players not understanding the callout. At least, that's what ended up happening on the last murder server I was a part of.
2. No opinion.
3.There is absolutely no reason to not add weapon skins. Do it.
4. Already added, no discussion needed other than maybe a thread of its own suggesting power round options.
5. Already addressed in the rules, no discussion needed.
i guess we dont need the suggestion forums, only this thread
Uh yes knives are good
But really it adds an individuality to the murderer if you don't want to change the names around without giving away who it is since you can unequivocally the knife

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon