Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Mini-map
Minimap should be removed. Ruins parts of the game, and lets you tell who the murderer is by watching people die on it. The only way I would say to keep the minimap is if it only appears when its down to the murderer and a single inno left alive, to help prevent games dragging on for too long due to them completely missing one another or an innocent hiding in some remote corner of the map. That said, I would much prefer something more akin to the radar from ttt for something like that instead, so neither party would be able to follow the other's movements with pinpoint accuracy. Knowing exactly when the murderer is about to turn a corner is a huge advantage for the inno if they're in a good location with a weapon.
The minimap takes a lot of surprise out as innos can watch dots disappear and then avoid the closest dot. And detectives can watch dots disappear and kill the closest one.
I agree, i sat in a room on clue last night and just watched the murderer and watched my mini map of the murderers steam ID and just saw the speed they ran and knew they were the murderer and stayed away. It completely gives away the surprise of murder, and takes away a big aspect of the game itself. I get making our murder server different but this p much ruins the game for most players. Except for the murderer of the round. If it was just a murderer only thing then it would be good, but for bystanders to have the map i think its busted.
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
Yeah the minimap is dumb. Ruins the game completely. Murderer has footprints to track people and that's all that should be needed.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
It was fun at first but it got old pretty quick. Foxka makes a really valid point. The footprints are enough of a tracker as the innos don't need to track.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies