Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Staff Application
Ingame Name: Lord Petrus Steele

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419317948

Time Played: Roughly 112 hrs.

When First Joined: Somewhere in late July.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Somewhere between 4ish - 10:30ish in Central Time. Some days I'll get off at 9.

Rank Desired: Test Moderator.

Current Rank: Trusted.

What can you do to help the community: Help people with rules and understanding the UI, stop doorblocking and mic-spam, etc.

Why you want to help the community: I want the server to grow to be a pleasant experience for people (Not that it already isn't, there's wonderful people on there.) and help popularize the server so it gains more traffic.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Kind of.

How did you find us?: Through browsing Murder servers.

Other: Dinkleberg gave me the Trusted status after he saw how frequently I play, I don't know if that would be important to include, since I didn't really apply for that. I am also the top player on Dinkleberg's Murder.
[Image: ur_mom_dead_shut_up.png][Image: Laced_Xanax_on_Murder.png]
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
+1 I'm not on murder much but when I am he's usually on and he's pretty good at his job plus is there even any other staff on murder they need some higher staff.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
well would you look at that, he finally applied. right now i wouldnt be against just letting this go straight to mod and skipping tmod, he's the number one on the server and clearly has the dedication, when playing with him in game he's cool and doesn't loose his chill
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 this man. Any time I run to the server he's usually there. He does a good job and he's a fun staff member
Hm? Hmmmm? Have I not convinced you, O mighty gods of Dinkleberg's?!
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." — Friedrich Nietzsche
Oh wow this is old

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-19-2018, 04:51 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Oh wow this is old

I mean, it's not that old. But it's been long enough for nobody to look at it.
ur app has been denied go die
there is no one to vote on your app to actually approve it except for dinkleberg himself so unless he sees this its not going anywhere
(09-19-2018, 05:16 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: ur app has been denied go die

no u