Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Suggestions xoxo
1. Remove Mini Map, or just make it for the murderer alone, because its broken af for bystanders and if the map is too large like forest then its hard to follow footsteps of people if theyre hiding and their footsteps disappear if the map is too large then the murderers at a a loss. 
2. Return the House with Garden map (It may be a small map but its a commonly loved murder map, and it would bring a lot of audience for the server. 
3. Change the end of round map change to go to the end of the rounds. 
4. 40 minutes seems like too long for the map change, 20 is too small i think that 30 is good imo, any other opinions on that? 
5. Special rounds are typically broken, like the grenade launchers dont appear for some people, and most people are RDM'ing on certain rounds because they think its a free for all round. I think we should limit the ones we have to fewer special rounds that are less broken or make special rounds a vote thing like in TTT. !srv Not everyone comes to murder to have to have the special rounds and most of the people who regularly play murder like the option to play special but not being forced to have a special round. 
6. Mountain Dew and Doritos player models are broken and not appearing some rounds. We could only tell by jumppacks that the person was wearing. 
7. DE_Forest needs to be removed it is way too large for murder IMO. 
8. Turtle Hats. we need turtle hats.

Map Suggestions:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...murder+map

Just personal thoughts here, nothing to be taken too srsly, but just some thoughts i have to make the server better.
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
I don't usually make these but I do like to comment on them.

1. Making it for murderer alone would be good, if possible. Some maps are huge and it can be difficult to find someone if they are camping, afk, or just not moving much.
2. House with Garden needs to be fixed to add loot (unless it was already fixed).
3. PLEASE. I lost 5k twice (10k) because of this and have already lost several murderer rounds.
4. Sure, why not. We can always !rtv if bad
5. If broken, remove
6. Hard to see knifes with those player models
7. Too big unless a mini-map is maintained for the murderer only
8. I don't like to use player models to maintain anonymity so sure, why not
If anyone has any playermodel Or map suggestions please add me on steam and send them to me so I may add them to a giant collection to make it faster to send to dakota or dink.
1. Yes
2. Sure, it could help speed up rounds and it's not that small.
3.Yes
4.Wouldn't matter with 3 implemented.
5.Idk about the RPG thing, but it's up to staff to make sure they don't RDM.
6. If the models don't appear for you it might be something on your end because they worl for me, but also there's a glitch that when you equip one of those models with the gnarled feet it messes with the model so it could be that.
7. Yes.
8. YES