Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder (and deathrun) don't get much forum attention
Murder and deathrun are both very dead. Let's admit it. I believe a good start to getting them back to active is giving them more forum attention. What I mean by this is the small things like having the servers' gametracker stats under ttt and ph and other things like mentioning them in the tiny "about us" section. Also, having a joining link at the bottom of the forums like ttt and ph. Its the small details that might actually make a big difference. We need to actually acknowledge the existence of the servers if we want them to have any chance of even showing a pulse.

Also: I didn't know where to put this. If an admin thinks there's a better place for it I wouldn't be against it being moved.
This Should be moved to General discussion ( As this is mainly for Murder suggestions and Help)

I agree Both servers need medical attention ,But like both have just received new Admins ( Prince - Murder Admin / Derp - Deathrun Admin ) Both of which should bring up ideas and try to restore the servers and try to be active at least in the servers. 

Murder has around 5 staff members 

Deathrun has 12 staff members ( guessing )
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Murder is still kinda broken at the moment and I really need to fix the mapvote and add new maps. I'm struggling to find a solution that works.

Deathrun however should be good to go. But this is a good point, both servers could use a little more attention on the forums.
(06-21-2019, 11:43 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: Murder is still kinda broken at the moment and I really need to fix the mapvote and add new maps. I'm struggling to find a solution that works.

Deathrun however should be good to go. But this is a good point, both servers could use a little more attention on the forums.

Both servers could use a little more attention in general. The only people that get on either server are groups of regulars on other server that get on to meme around, or their respective admins. An actual team of staff for both wouldn't hurt either.
Dink is correct. Murder currently is plagued with a server breaking bug. Murder actually gets a fair amount of players, but with only a handful of staff members, the server can’t be fixed with ease. Once this glitch gets fixed, Murder will be in a better position.