Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder suggestion / removal Ideas
Removal
Can we please remove The rpg special round - I mean everyone gets an rpg and kills straight after being blinded. This wrecks  peoples experience when being killed for no reason.

Suggestion

Can we adjust the Number of players that Join to at least 15 to 20 Players. Murder is starting to grow on some on and off days and would be sweet if we added more.

Prem points is hard to get - so I recommend we do the same as PH and have a 1st 2nd 3rd place that awards prem points.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
We recently upped the limit to 12 players on Murder.

I can perhaps adjust the premium points drop soon.

I enjoy the RPG rounds - they give everyone a basic free-for-all and shooting RPG's is fun. They are, however, troublesome in that everyone RDMs immediately. I wish there was an alternative that would allow us to keep them, but the ultimate need might be to remove them.
(05-19-2019, 11:20 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: We recently upped the limit to 12 players on Murder.

I enjoy the RPG rounds - they give everyone a basic free-for-all and shooting RPG's is fun. They are, however, troublesome in that everyone RDMs immediately. I wish there was an alternative that would allow us to keep them, but the ultimate need might be to remove them.

I mean do we really need an rpg round - we already have a pistol round when everyone has a gun. And they dont die straight away.
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(05-19-2019, 11:24 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(05-19-2019, 11:20 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: We recently upped the limit to 12 players on Murder.

I mean do we really need an rpg round - we already have a pistol round when everyone has a gun. And they dont die straight away.

I'm not entirely sure how we can remove just one PR round - hopefully that's possible without having to remove that add-on. But using an RPG is a lot more fun than a pistol.
Adding  28 / 06 / 2019

Would like to add the music idea  into this server. Way to silent and only staff will have the comand
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(06-27-2019, 10:42 PM)Sharky Wrote: Adding  28 / 06 / 2019

Would like to add the music idea  into this server. Way to silent and only staff will have the comand

I actually don't see a problem with Donors & Staff having it. Server population is low and it'll encourage people to donate and to hopefully increase returners even if just to meme. As long as staff have a way to stop it in case someone put's something like 10 hrs of moaning or something in
[Image: J6yUs0g]
This Idea was brought up by a player during the game. 

As quoted ( His words ) This server seems really quiet , Could staff play some music - to get the players motivated.

After hearing this I thought why not - Would Like to hear the Admins @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca"  @Dirty Dan  @Papa Cossette thoughts on this Idea. Or from the big man himself @"Dinkleberg >:(" 

Happy has already brought it up a valid point
Ingame Names 
Resigned 

What if the rpg round was changed to have an rpg instead of the gun or instead of the knife?
(06-28-2019, 01:43 AM)killerZoreo Wrote:

What if the rpg round was changed to have an rpg instead of the gun or instead of the knife?

Rpg round is bass on who and who aint the killer - Usually the innocents ask the others to bring out there rpg , and if one of the players dont bring it out then that means they are murder ( holding just a Knife ) everyone has the rpg.
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
I agree with removing rpg round if possible, and definitely music would be nice for this server as long as it isn't abused.