Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2019
Went into 2019 as a Trusted and almost being finished with my senior year of high school. School was getting stressful with my nursing classes, getting all sorts of new certifications, having to staff TTT, etc. Being recently denied from TMod was also taking a toll on me.

January I reapplied and finally got Test Mod and put in my best effort to ensure TTT was a good environment for the player base.

As the beginning of February was nearing, I was wondering whether or not I could continue staffing, and ultimately I decided that I couldn't. It was for quite a few reasons. I felt severely under appreciated, the lack of communication at that time was horrible, I felt more liked by the players on TTT than the people I worked with, which after awhile takes a toll on you. 

So with that being said I resigned on February 16th and it caused quite a ripple from what I saw. People ended up leaving after me and that was never my intent. I resigned because I no longer thought I could staff properly and that I just didn't feel it anymore. I couldn't do it. 

The main part of that was how I had mentored previous staff in 2018, people who rose up in the ranks late 2018, and in 2019 I helped other people get staff who ultimately got higher ranks than me after I resigned. To feel no appreciation for your work that you put so much into is terrible. 

I quit until April and I joined back still having my rank in game, I staffed and did reports even though I wasn't staff for two months. I still had a little spark for the server. I stopped getting on until the end of June and played up until the end of August. 

This summer I got the minimum required month activity required to apply for staff, so I reapplied for Trusted and got denied. That took a big toll on me because the admins felt I was not here for the long run, which I understood to an extent, but I had staffed for nearly a year until I resigned. That burned out the last spark I had for the server, but I still continued to play and just try to enjoy day by day. 

Then in August my close friend was banned (you can all guess who) and that ultimately pushed me to quit, I asked for a perm ban on prophunt and was going to on TTT, but Gabe talked me out of it. I just uninstalled GMod and for the last week or two I've been back. 

Since I've been back I've noticed a meme about me resigning 15 times and how I'm finally back, but I had only ever resigned once. I did make two leaving the community threads and two whenever I had came back, but that's about it. Kind of a dumb meme 

But as for my real life I graduated high school in May. I had a few job opportunities straight out to work in the medical field, but I declined because that was no longer the career that I wanted to follow. I went into my first semester of college as an Anthropology major and switched it to Psychology. With that I want to work in the Forensic Psychology field and eventually move from my small city. I also rushed a fraternity called Kappa Sigma and I'm now a brother. Number one second to none. My first class of college I met this girl who I didn't know, but her beauty captivated me, and she is now my girlfriend. This summer I worked at an amusement park and had hella goonatry adventures over the summer. I had smoked a lot of weed, but quit whenever I made it to college. Yes, you read that right. I, Dong, the former weed demon, have been clean for 4 months. I no longer am the weed demon my friends. 

That's just a small recap of my 2019, I hope that you all had a decent year, and if not we are now in the new year and a new decade! Hope it will be full of blessings and new opportunities for each and every one of you. I'm a day late, but have a happy new year everyone at Dink's.

Sincerely,

ding dong
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
hey i love you
(01-02-2020, 01:49 PM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: hey i love you

you're cute
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Well at least it’s not ΣΑΕ

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Smelly boy have fun this year stinky weed fiend
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
AEKDB bitch boy, always remember, TKE’s are rapists.