My Christmass Wish -Mini's Unban Request
(12-15-2018, 03:50 AM)queef commando Wrote: At the very least he should be unbanned with the condition that anything more gets a perma with no appeal.

I think that was the condition of the previous unban that led to his current iirc

+1 for unban

If he gets denied there better be a damn good reason and it should be explained why.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 i guess, you're a big cuck, no lying there, but you aren't malicious in any real rule breaking way. Still a big cuck though.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
+1, nothing he did had any real malicious intent. Not a troll nor a drama starter, just did some stupid things. Give him another chance, but conditional that if he does it again it could be up to a full community ban/no appeal
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
For those not aware, it was a hell of a time playing this “game” of actually confirming the alt and how the whole situation had to be handled.
That being said, I’m ok with the main account being unbanned. It’s been long enough

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Approved on the condition you do not use alts. There will be no further appeals available if you do use them. Merry Christmas.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]