Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Continued Absence - Nuru Here
(Yes, I realize I'm not Nuru. She is unable to get on forums and asked me to post this in her stead.)

Hi yes this is Nuru checking in. 

I am here to confirm I am not resigning yet so all of u stop messaging me and asking me please. Also I am having fish post this because I’m unable to for a little bit. For the time being I am in the hospital so I am going on an official break to rest up and figure out what’s wrong with my body. For the time being I ask that nobody bring me issues regarding dinks so I can be as stress free as possible. And those of you that want updates just message me like you have been Also all of you suck stop fucking resigning what the hell guys.

Thanks that’s all Nuru out

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hope you feel Better Nuru and figure it out, we miss you
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
I feel like she's lying and the real reason is that she kept her steam password on a sticky note and her cat ran off with it.
Tsk tsk.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Get well Nuru, we appreciate everything you do for PH...well I do at least.
Ill keep you in our prayers Nuwu   Heart Heart Stay safe and Stay out of trouble
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Maybe she got so sick that she shrunk more and can't reach her keyboard anymore...

She has become MICRO-NURU!!
(02-06-2020, 09:12 AM)Mr Voss Wrote:
Maybe she got so sick that she shrunk more and can't reach her keyboard anymore...

She has become MICRO-NURU!!

Damn you and your center alignment. Have some respect for the smol.