Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Feelings...
I really don't like posting this but this is about me.

Right now I am in a deep depression. Crying a lot at times even as a 14-year-old.

I know today is the day that people make jokes but this forum is not a joke. I am actually sad.

There are many reasons I am sad.

My brother is in stress from the university. He cried for 6 hours. He almost broke his hand from anger.

This has brought me so much concern about him.

If you would like to support me. Please let me know I would love to have you cheer me up.

But as of right now I might need a day off dinkleberg.

I will hopefully feel better tomorrow.

I just hope my brother is fine and that he does not die.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Depression is no joke and I'm 100% with you on taking some leave and to focus on yourself champ.

We all have a roads and I'm here if u need a hand
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey man, I know things are tough as hell right now, but keep your head up and be strong for your brother, and as for the other reasons, you have people all around you who deeply care about you.. if you ever need anything you can go to them, or hell you could find me on discord or in game sometime if you need a different person to talk to.
Hey its ok, keep your head up I know depression is hard because tbh I have it and it isn't fun. But always put a positive mind set, its great that you care for your brother, thats great n all but just don't let the depression take over. Hope your ok, my dms are always available if you need someone to talk to. ^^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
happy we love you. trolls will be trolls and that’s how it is. but don’t even doubt for a second we won’t be there for you when we need to be. ur a good kid and I’ll always defend you from trolls. don’t take it seriously ok? have a good time playing ❤️