Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Introduction Been a while :p
Hello my name Is Zackery but everyone calls me Zack I have been inactive from the community.
I'm an old player been playing on dinks ph server sense nov 4th 2018 forums I joined 12-12-2018 
lets get passed the boring stuff okay so i'm a Netflix geek i'm going to give you guys my top favorite movies or shows if you guys like any thing or have any suggestions on any type of movies to watch on Netflix and tell me your top favorite Netflix show
1.Lucifer tops all of them xd
I'm 19 years old I live in Phoenix AZ it's where I was born, My birth day is October 7,I'm a Libra moving on to where  I used to work for Kroger as a Night crew employee until they started laying people off but besides that happy to be here in the community Love y'all <3 
if you guys have any question please come to me on discord and ask Zack.#9469 I know some people don't get what a Night Crew employee does just hit me up if you have any questions  

This is my first introduction in a long time never posted on before so xd  Heart
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
You like Lucifer? And you live in Phoenix, Arizona? 
Did we just become best friends?!?!
(02-07-2020, 10:03 PM)Futa Renamon Wrote: You like Lucifer? And you live in Phoenix, Arizona? 

idm Arrow is my 2nd one xd and yes i live in Phoenix,Arizona and Lucifer is my main but yes they need to make more tbh
(02-07-2020, 10:45 PM)§4Zack Wrote:
(02-07-2020, 10:03 PM)Futa Renamon Wrote: You like Lucifer? And you live in Phoenix, Arizona? 

idm Arrow is my 2nd one xd and yes i live in Phoenix,Arizona and Lucifer is my main but yes they need to make more tbh

Love arrow rip the show now. Also Lucifers next season is there last :(
Welcome back big boy Heart Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-07-2020, 11:44 PM)Sharky Wrote: Welcome back big boy Heart Heart

thank you sharky come back to ph as well I missed you  Heart Heart

(02-07-2020, 11:30 PM)Futa Renamon Wrote:

Arrow might come out again tbh because of there children if you know what i mean and Lucifer should be more can't wait for the season though it's pretty sad tho
Been wondering where you've been! Looking forward to you kicking my ass again XD
(02-08-2020, 12:04 AM)§4Zack Wrote:

Arrow might come out again tbh because of there children if you know what i mean and Lucifer should be more can't wait for the season though it's pretty sad tho
Come to Murder you will have more fun
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-09-2020, 01:18 AM)Sharky Wrote:
(02-08-2020, 12:04 AM)§4Zack Wrote:

Come to Murder you will have more fun
i'm down
Welcome Back.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]