Ingame Name: Grim Love

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180781753

Time Played: 80 hours

When First Joined: January 2, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 2:15-6:00

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I can catch people that are hacking

Why do you want to help the community?: Because I hate it I am I am having A good time playing with friends but there is one person that just ruins it by saying rascist or just spamming the mic

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes but I forgot to use the proper formatting

How did you find us?: I was looking for a server to join and I came across Dinkleberg's Prophunt server And decided to give it a try and it was the best prophunt server I joined because the staff are ready to help people like me with question we need answered.

Other:  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
-1 you lack a few couple things required for trusted
- No introduction thread created by you.
-No Forum activity other then this post and another post which was also a type of application.
-I don't think you have much community involvement with people via discord and forums here.

Complete these things and I have faith you can obtain the title of Trusted.
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
(03-12-2018, 06:19 PM)[Lime]Lime[black]Wire Wrote: -1  you lack a few couple things required for trusted
- No introduction thread created by you.
-No Forum activity other then this post and another post which was also a type of application.
-I don't think you have much community involvement with people via discord and forums here.

Complete these things and I have faith you can obtain the title of Trusted.

Ok I understand Lime
I'm not giving a +1 or -1 because I don't know you. I'm just saying this so people who apply (and give feedback) understand know how Prop Hunt (not TTT) apps work.

1. Yes you need forum time, but all you need is an introduction. Make one and you can check it off the list. You don't have to say too much about yourself, but be like "hey i play on the prop hunt server" yadda yadda whatever.

2. Discord activity isn't required for staff. It is certainly recommended, but it is not required. This may change eventually in the future with prop hunt getting new members and new regular players pretty often now. 

3. When giving feedback on a staff app. Don't give a -1 for no introduction. I said this before too on afieq's app. Give your feedback on the condition they make an intro. The app's invalid anyways if they don't so instead just say why or why not they should be staff and tell them to make an introduction.
I am denying your application as you have put very little effort here. You constantly badger staff claiming someone to be hacking, after proof found for them not to be or told its being looked into. You chat spam, you have binds that could lead to borderline harassment, and decide to spam them when no staff are on. You can reapply in the future after proving maturity. Even when staff aren't on the rules should be followed, especially by someone wanting to become staff.