Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My posts are disappearing...
I'm not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but my latest 2 posts have disappeared and i'm not sure if this is some kind of bug or if it was intentional?
I think they are doing that because you're posting too fast, Please calm down
Shitposts get flushed.
(06-27-2018, 09:40 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: Shitposts get flushed.

If it was a shitpost is there a way I could get some feedback? The post regarding Aiser was genuine and I don't think deleting it is how you settle a problem. I'm not the only one with these issues, but I have the balls to speak about them rather than shittalking. I want to address this issues head on.
I've had my fair share of disappearing posts. The worst is when you're silenced for asking why they were deleted in the first place.
The thread you made about gravity seemed genuine, I'm not sure why that was removed.
(06-27-2018, 09:43 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: I've had my fair share of disappearing posts. The worst is when you're silenced for asking why they were deleted in the first place.

I think that is happening to me too, but I don't see how this solves any problems. This only makes it worse.
(06-27-2018, 09:44 PM)nopleez Wrote: The thread you made about gravity seemed genuine, I'm not sure why that was removed.

Its a genuine gripe. Fuck the gravity on deathrun. Its literally the worst fucking thing to bhop with. FUCK THE GRAVITY ITS WAY TOO FUCKING LOW.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
(06-27-2018, 09:44 PM)nopleez Wrote: The thread you made about gravity seemed genuine, I'm not sure why that was removed.

Thank you, i'm not sure if they are even reading it before they 'delete' it.
Poopity scoop
Cult member since 8-8-18