Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My posts are disappearing...
(06-27-2018, 09:50 PM)DolphinJazz Wrote: Poopity scoop

holy shit that is so true. Thanks for the comment you made me the view the issue in a whole new way!

My Maps
been here since September 2016
If someone disagrees with your opinion, you must be wrong Wambo. I don't appreciate your in genuine statements and harassment of staff and players of this well respected TTT Community. Our safety is number 1 priority, and this isn't just some poorly guarded high school that you just go to this is DINKLEBERG'S TTT SERVER AND YOU BETTER REPECT IT!!!!!!! SEE YA ON THE FORUMS, KID!!!!!
(06-27-2018, 10:04 PM)Hillrop Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 09:57 PM)Egpta Wrote: If someone disagrees with your opinion, you must be wrong Wambo. I don't appreciate your in genuine statements and harassment of staff and players of this well respected TTT Community. Our safety is number 1 priority, and this isn't just some poorly guarded high school that you just go to this is DINKLEBERG'S TTT SERVER AND YOU BETTER REPECT IT!!!!!!! SEE YA ON THE FORUMS, KID!!!!!

REPECT

"troll
verb
to make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them"