Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My take on weapon changes
I wish i was able to make changes and test them out my self but i can't so here is how i think MOST of weapons should "Reworked"

I went ahead and Grouped the weapons based on what category "They should be placed into"

[Image: rework1_orig.png]

Lets Start from the Top I put the AK-47, Galil, Famas, and Aug Into AR's even though they pick up smg ammo Because they are technically supposed to be AR's and the changes I will describe will make them more like AR's than SMG's.

The way i look at all of these guns and how the should be is like a big game of Rock Paper Scissors....

The AR group should beat SMG's when it comes to base damage and Range
The SMG's should beat AR's at Rate of Fire and Close Quarter fights 
Pistols are pistols
Rifles Should Beat everything at long range
LMG's should be just a little worse than SMG's
Shotguns should be removed

Overall the AK-47, Galil, Famas, and Aug should have there 
Base damage increased to 19 or 20 (not any lower or higher) Headshot multiplier should be changed to 2.2 
There Rate of Fire of the Galil and Famas should be Decreased by a good amount  
The Accuracy should be increased to the point where it feels just right and is not just a straight laser

OK now lets see for the SMG's

There should be NO smg with a base damage over 18 (18 is still even little much for what i would like but whatever)
With that said Headshot multiplier should be 2 
The Rate of Fire of the MP9, MP40, Pulse Rifle, and MP7 Should be Increased a little bit (Everything else is fine)
The Accuracy of ALL EXCEPT the P90 and Mac-10 should be DECREASED

The Rifles......hmm lets see how about

Increase the Base damage of the Silenced Sniper and Decrease the base damage of the M14
The M14's accuracy should be Increased to make up for the loss in damage
The Accuracy (When scoped in with the Silenced Sniper and Scout) Should be Increased --Because atm u are barley able to hit very far away targets and i feel this should be changed

Besides the obvious few pistols that need a buff and the ares shrike needs damage nerf Everything else is fine tbh.

AND REMOVE THE JUMP PACK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT WOULD FIX A LOT IF IT WASN'T IN THE SERVER
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
What's going to happen to people's Jump Pack when removed?
(11-09-2019, 02:31 PM)^_^inferno Wrote: What's going to happen to people's Jump Pack when removed?

what????????????????
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(11-09-2019, 02:34 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 02:31 PM)^_^inferno Wrote: What's going to happen to people's Jump Pack when removed?

what????????????????

"Besides the obvious few pistols that need a buff and the ares shrike needs damage nerf Everything else is fine tbh.

AND REMOVE THE JUMP PACK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT WOULD FIX A LOT IF IT WASN'T IN THE SERVER"

read his entire post

Simple. It won't be there anymore.