• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P3
Who's next? Hani? Avi? NICOL BOLAS?\

RIP the greatest admin of the generations
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I wish you well with your college studies and your studies. You were the easiest admin to work with during a bulk of the time since I received admin for PH. Be safe out there, and good luck to you Gabe. Be seeing you around.

Also -1 for being Geybe.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
i can't say i didn't expect this but im surprised it happend so soon i hope your time off admin helps you.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
inb4 no one reads the actual thread and everyone individually assumes you are resigning for the reasons they are upset
(02-05-2020, 11:29 PM)chamsito Wrote: inb4 no one reads the actual thread and everyone individually assumes you are resigning for the reasons they are upset

Cease your instigation, and celebrate Gabe moving on for better things than being shit on constantly by the community. There is no need for causing arguments with assumptions <3
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
let's keep this post related to Gabe. no need to bring your toxicity into this. everyone who's viewed it is well aware of the reasons because they have respect towards him and read it. let the man have a proper going away party.
I clicked this thread, and expected some other person to resign. I don't know who I WAS expecting, but I definitely didn't expect to see you.

We didn't talk much, but you're probably the best admin I've ever seen on this server network. It's unfortunate that many people thought the opposite out of sheer spite.

Godspeed friend, and welcome to a stress-free life.
Please cease the arguing. there's no place for it here.

Gabe, I know you and I didnt see eye to eye much, but thank you for handling all that you did and doing everything you could to try to help this community.
hey man didnt get to know u well but i took everything on my app u denied to hear and am trying to get better i could tell you were trying your best and maybe didnt give you the benefit of the doubt good luck in your future
Cya man good luck on life and congrats on being a purple prick <3