Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing Toxicity in the Community P3
ugh all of this seems so surreal, an entire generation, honestly.

You'd better still stick around and play games with all of us. Good luck with everything you do in your future, I hope ya succeed.
gabe got some thick eyebrows
Maybe you’ll actually do what you said you’d do.
[Image: d93.png]
Kinda saw that one coming but hate to see it. Looking at these I only have a long sigh to say at this point

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Damn i guess good luck with future things and i hope that i can still ask you questions in the future
It was a pleasure staffing alongside you. I hope to still see you around, and still only skim your absurdly long paragraphs <3. Take care buddy. And may life treat you well in all future endeavors.
Na Fam this is denied For sure ❤❤

On a real note  Thanks for putting up with all the shit and for being the best Admin Towards the TTT server.

You stood out and managed to balance being Admin  and being a normal player everyone like to play with❤❤

Best of luck with whatever life throws at you  chief
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Bye Gabe T<T imma miss u as a red man, but I understand where you are coming from and I wish you luck on college the rest of your future endeavours.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Even tho I don't know you, I hope you stay safe and visit us when you can to say a simple hello to everyone
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Ur still a slave