My unban Request (4 years later)
(09-19-2019, 01:22 PM)Christian Wrote: If you admitted to hacking & actually did it, I wouldn't want you back here.

You can't believe someone hacked 3+ years ago and doesn't now? That's some major cynicism bro

+1 for unban
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(09-19-2019, 08:54 PM)Foxka Wrote: You can't believe someone hacked 3+ years ago and doesn't now? That's some major cynicism bro

+1 for unban

With this logic, we should give all cheaters benefit of the doubt. Imagine if Valve just lifted VAC bans since they happened 3 Years ago. RDMing is one thing, Cheating is another.

He claims he wasn't using the account when he was banned, but he's held responsible for whatever happens to his account. Blaming a family member is usually one of (if not) the most used fake outs as an excuse to try and get unbanned. As there are also recent bans from other servers as well for RDMing, it sure doesn't seem he's being completely honest if you asked me. 

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I agree with everything Christian said.

Really doubt he changed if it was mass I'd +1 but since it's hacking -1 for now
will be denied at this time under the precedent that was established that hackers do not get second chances, cited here. This policy has not been reversed or overturned to this day and is still in effect as there have been no genuine hackers unbanned.

you have also claimed in prior appeals that it was someone on your account that got you banned, so nevertheless you are still responsible for your account and are liable for what happens on it. Hacking like this would also require willing participation in the act to deliberately ruin the game for others trying to play legit

there are also those recent bans for rdming which question whether you have changed

so I recommend you join our discord and be active on forums and prove to us that you have changed then maybe this and the policy can be reconsidered

you may reapply 10/20/19