Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naturally Toxic unban
(01-12-2019, 06:47 PM)Naturally Toxic Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:45 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:44 PM)Naturally Toxic Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:41 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:09 PM)Naturally Toxic Wrote: There's no need to be rude dude...... I know I did some trolling. You don't need to be a dick and say "BUT CAN YOU READ" I read what you said. This is my unban not my friends so bring up stuff that I didn't do I'm gonna question it. Also I asked once.....
No need to be rude dude? Kuono just shared a picture with us all on who you truly are. Fuck outta here. You're the toxicity the server needs to get rid of, bye asshole.

bye asshole best you got you fucking Odd Fellow like i give a fuck i can join other servers haha jokes on you n word with hard r
I couldn't care less you loser lol. I'm straight too btw
i couldnt give a fuck if ur straight ur about as straight as ur teeth after i fucking sock u in the mouth for being a petty bitch. kuono is also a stuck up bitch so lol idgaf
I actually have pretty nice teeth you toxic fuck. Alright I'm gonna talk to an admin about you being forum banned now. Adios kid. You wouldn't be able to sock me in the mouth if you tried. Actually, here, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you try and swing on me. I'll go to your house and everything, I'm on my way meeting your mom anyways.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(01-12-2019, 06:48 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:47 PM)Naturally Toxic Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:45 PM)dong Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:44 PM)Naturally Toxic Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 06:41 PM)dong Wrote: No need to be rude dude? Kuono just shared a picture with us all on who you truly are. Fuck outta here. You're the toxicity the server needs to get rid of, bye asshole.

bye asshole best you got you fucking Odd Fellow like i give a fuck i can join other servers haha jokes on you n word with hard r
I couldn't care less you loser lol. I'm straight too btw
i couldnt give a fuck if ur straight ur about as straight as ur teeth after i fucking sock u in the mouth for being a petty bitch. kuono is also a stuck up bitch so lol idgaf
I actually have pretty nice teeth you toxic fuck. Alright I'm gonna talk to an admin about you being forum banned now. Adios kid. You wouldn't be able to sock me in the mouth if you tried.

i dont care if i get banned on this shit website.. and of course you say "if you tired" cause ur a little bitch like kuono and the rest of ur staff. i never asked if ur teeth were pretty nice dumbfuck i said after i sock u in the mouth cause ur black ass would be on the ground knocked the fuck out cause you talk big. i see you get it from the best aka me so you can also go shove a mallet up ur ass you fucking Odd Fellow n word with hard r

get my rep to -666 :) :D
-1 for the unban appeal

The high use of profanity and racial slurs aren't necessary whatsoever and decreasing the chance of your unban repealed. Your immaturely and nonsense comes to show you're asking for a ban. Go join another server will you.
(01-12-2019, 06:57 PM)Midnight Wrote: -1 for the unban appeal

The high use of profanity and racial slurs aren't necessary whatsoever and decreasing the chance of your unban repealed. Your immaturely and nonsense comes to show you're asking for a ban. Go join another server will you.

dongs just a dumb Odd Fellow n word with hard r so im just making my point and all you guys can say is im toxic no shit im toxic cause i dont give a fuck
I am a -1 on this your character and attitude in the ban request evidence and your display of maturity on here are not desirable to anyone involved. I am also locking this thread so that your immature insults will not continue on this thread. Have a nice day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army