Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Near, but in TTT green
Names: Near, Stormtrooper, happy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:166897640

Time Played: 100hrs

When First Joined: around feb of last year

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play for like an hr or so a day if I'm not busy or working all day 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Reg/donor

What can you do to help the community: I am fairly familiar with ULX menu and ttt menus (I staffed another TTT server for a couple months) so i believe i can assist in quickly handling reports and handling trolls smoothly

Why you want to help the community: Over the last year TTT as a mode has grown on me and as much as I hate to admit it Dinks in all of its toxic glory is my gmod home. I just want to give back to the community that I've come to consider friends or acquaintances.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Not on TTT

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): not for TTT 

How did you find us?: I found the dinks ph server first and about a week after i got staff there i noticed Starky and Penguin hoping over to TTT regularly. So i used !hop and jumped over to see what they liked so much

feel free to ask any question

http://prntscr.com/q2ksoj

http://prntscr.com/q2kst7

http://prntscr.com/q2kt10
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1
- Very nice
- knows the rules very well
- knows how to staff already
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
You already have green gtfo

But damn, i honestly thought you were joking when you said you were applying. Anyways, this man usually tries to help staff when it comes to trolls, and informing them what happens. Hes always asking questions, and he already knows how to staff. Hes almost never toxic from what i've seen, and he knows all the rules already.

Its a +1 from me chief, good luck on the staff app.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
Aight, I'mma need you to stay on Prophunt Mr. Happy.

All jokes aside, Happy/near/whatever you're calling yourself at the time, is a wonderful player and is very helpful with calming the server and helping players and staff. +1
I don't play much but I still want to ask you the main reason for applying I understand dink's community is literally everyone's answer when they apply but like seriously though... is that really the only answer to apply to help TTT itself? Was there any other input besides the basic toxicity? The question applied to any server bans, by the way. I mean I could just simply go to your PH trusted app and see what's up. But yeah, just letting you know that it's for all servers. Another question is will you be able to balance your time between PH, TTT, and real-life? Staffing / Moderating multiple servers can be tough especially if you want to be promoted, so are you able to handle that?

I'm staying neutral since I'm inactive af.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(11-28-2019, 03:23 PM)soolee. Wrote: I don't play much but I still want to ask you the main reason for applying I understand dink's community is literally everyone's answer when they apply but like seriously though... is that really the only answer to apply to help TTT itself? Was there any other input besides the basic toxicity? The question applied to any server bans, by the way. I mean I could just simply go to your PH trusted app and see what's up. But yeah, just letting you know that it's for all servers. Another question is will you be able to balance your time between PH, TTT, and real-life? Staffing / Moderating multiple servers can be tough especially if you want to be promoted, so are you able to handle that?

I'm staying neutral since I'm inactive af.

imma answer in bullets if thats ok
  • I sometimes get on when few or no staff is on. and if I'm to be frank here its easy to help if I'm in a discord chat with a staff member cuz communication is easier even if its to only ask a question, but not everyone can be in discord at time. Thus its a one sided convo to multiple or a single staff member. So I guess communication could be another reason.
  • uh the toxicity part im a bit confused about i accept ttt is a bit more toxic than ph, but there are times it gets outta hand for ex. salty boys getting mad at hani or laced and raging in deadchat
  • If you're asking about a ph ban if i remember correctly for this account its just joke bans, but they got my alt for "hacks" it was literally a 30-45 minute ban since i appealed and got it unban. this was all like a year ago when i first came back to dinks

• I've played ph for about 2 years now and the gamemode is stale for me, but I'll still force myself on to staff or to play with older players i see on cuz its refreshing for me to see old faces. I took a hiatus from ph due to burnout and life getting busier than normal. The same with murder I'll hop on if i see people on and check in for a map or so since they are each like 30 mins to an hr long. I'm fairly confident i can manage ttt.
  • As for irl stuff that is debatable i work full time and depending on the day I'll have to stay longer or go earlier if i'm too tired or have plans i won't get on server in the long run this is just volunteer work imo
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 knows the rules and is very active in the community ez choice
Happy has a good understanding of the rules, and has general staff knowledge being from PH. Should do fine here.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 I'm agreeing with most of what has been said already. Cant think of anything else.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
bumpity
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver