Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nero, Ginger Admin abuse
(02-15-2020, 11:25 PM)Rizk Wrote: So while playing Murder on the Dinkleberg server in the beginning me and the whole server were saying !unstuck. Yes i admit it was spam for awhile and i was later kicked for it, it does't justify everytime i get on and actually play with no reason to be kicked, i end up being kicked and told i was KOS towards ginger. She/He was complaining of everyone smacking them or just killing her, which then lead to nero the test mod to kick me and a friend named Tactical_Apple. she/he said that no one was having fun while playing because of this reason and went off on how we were targeting them. While everyone was having fun and playing except them. I did spam at first but haven't in the since ive been on last. trying to enjoy the server for what it is and play with friends only to be kicked by abusive powers. Also once i joined the discord server and talked to people i stop getting kicked. Aero another player on the server instantly texted me when i got on saying Nero, and Ginger were acting like dictators. So i ask that they be questioned and a resolve to this problem come fast. Just wanna play on a fun server. :D

At first we were goofin and doing !unstuck. then we stopped but it didnt matter they would kick us any way. It was very unjust and unfair. it is a good sever but the staff make me not want to play on it
(02-15-2020, 11:39 PM)Tactical_Apple Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 11:25 PM)Rizk Wrote: So while playing Murder on the Dinkleberg server in the beginning me and the whole server were saying !unstuck. Yes i admit it was spam for awhile and i was later kicked for it, it does't justify everytime i get on and actually play with no reason to be kicked, i end up being kicked and told i was KOS towards ginger. She/He was complaining of everyone smacking them or just killing her, which then lead to nero the test mod to kick me and a friend named Tactical_Apple. she/he said that no one was having fun while playing because of this reason and went off on how we were targeting them. While everyone was having fun and playing except them. I did spam at first but haven't in the since ive been on last. trying to enjoy the server for what it is and play with friends only to be kicked by abusive powers. Also once i joined the discord server and talked to people i stop getting kicked. Aero another player on the server instantly texted me when i got on saying Nero, and Ginger were acting like dictators. So i ask that they be questioned and a resolve to this problem come fast. Just wanna play on a fun server. :D

At first we were goofin and doing !unstuck. then we stopped but it didnt matter they would kick us any way. It was very unjust and unfair. it is a good sever but the staff make me not want to play on it

Goofing around is not an issue but really you shouldnt have spammed chat with that. I like that you owned up to it and I would hate to see you fellas leave as our community  is wicked. 

I'll try and text dink or Dirty dan about training our staff team on the rules and to get a better grip on it as well.

So in the future this doesnt happen again
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
A MURDER staff abuse report going to two pages in twenty minutes.. that's new..

Anyway, this report is automatically invalid without evidence, no amount of back and forth bickering will change that. If you have screenshots or recordings, post them, but if not, you're wasting your breath unfortunately.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-15-2020, 11:33 PM)§5Ginger Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 11:27 PM)Hysender Wrote: Please follow the format 
And provide evidence  as well

Also for chat spam it's a mute for a round - really shouldnt have been kick straight  away.

I feel like there is more to the story but will wait for ginger reply

I will have to agree with you here.

I also told you guys/gals that !unstuck doesn't work in this mode and you still kept going.

It was a goof and not that big of the deal. The whole sever was having fun with it but you, so you a higher up kick us over and over again.

(02-15-2020, 11:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: A MURDER staff abuse report going to two pages in twenty minutes.. that's new..

Anyway, this report is automatically invalid without evidence, no amount of back and forth bickering will change that. If you have screenshots or recordings, post them, but if not, you're wasting your breath unfortunately.

it was about an hour ago when the guy kept kicking us for no reason, how would i get proof of this?
Quote:
(02-15-2020, 11:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: A MURDER staff abuse report going to two pages in twenty minutes.. that's new..

it was about an hour ago when the guy kept kicking us for no reason, how would i get proof of this?

You unfortunately cannot get proof of stuff like this that happened previously, the only way would be to actually record or screenshot while they're doing it. Abuse reports aren't taken lightly; you need solid proof for any disciplinary action to be taken on whoever you're reporting.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-15-2020, 11:54 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
Quote:

You unfortunately cannot get proof of stuff like this that happened previously, the only way would be to actually record or screenshot while they're doing it. Abuse reports aren't taken lightly; you need solid proof for any disciplinary action to be taken on whoever you're reporting.
While looking through the discord chat ginger said she had recordings of people kosing her or he and i would like to she the evidence
I mean you guys ain't ban 

You guys can carry on playing , but if stuff like this happen again try and get some screenshot or form of proof in the near future.

But also a reminder Chat spam result in a round mute same with mic spam with a gag.

Case closed.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Quote:

so what im hearing is that there is no way for us to show that the staff were being corrupt so they will get off the hook abusing their powers as staff. Not trying to sound rude or any thing but it was not very cash money of what the two did.
(02-16-2020, 12:00 AM)Hysender Wrote: I mean you guys ain't ban 

You guys can carry on playing , but if stuff like this happen again try and get some screenshot or form of proof in the near future.

Yes i shall thanks for being an understanding guy what a fun server!
Rolleyes
(02-15-2020, 11:57 PM)Rizk Wrote:
Quote:

While looking through the discord chat ginger said she had recordings of people kosing her or he and i would like to she the evidence
Whats the point of seeing her side if you cant back up your base claims of this abuse report with your own evidence?