Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nero, Ginger Admin abuse
(02-16-2020, 12:01 AM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 11:57 PM)Rizk Wrote:
(02-15-2020, 11:54 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
Quote:
(02-15-2020, 11:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: A MURDER staff abuse report going to two pages in twenty minutes.. that's new..

Anyway, this report is automatically invalid without evidence, no amount of back and forth bickering will change that. If you have screenshots or recordings, post them, but if not, you're wasting your breath unfortunately.

it was about an hour ago when the guy kept kicking us for no reason, how would i get proof of this?

You unfortunately cannot get proof of stuff like this that happened previously, the only way would be to actually record or screenshot while they're doing it. Abuse reports aren't taken lightly; you need solid proof for any disciplinary action to be taken on whoever you're reporting.
While looking through the discord chat ginger said she had recordings of people kosing her or he and i would like to she the evidence
Whats the point of seeing her side if you cant back up your base claims of this abuse report with your own evidence?

to show if the reason for why we might have been kicked
>No chat/mic spamming.
Screaming, singing, whistling, and humming into a mic is not allowed. Excessive loud speaking, pressing x where people can hear your game audio repeatedly, and repeatedly telling somebody to do something is not allowed as this can count as harassment. Playing music into a mic isn't allowed, repeating a word/phrase into the chat box, repeating a word/phrase using !p, and repeating sexual words/phrases is not allowed.
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for round
Warning 3: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for map
Punishment 1: Kick
Punishment 2: 12 Hour Ban

Was this procedure followed .... 

Also Russ is right no proof nothing can be done
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-16-2020, 12:09 AM)Hysender Wrote: >No chat/mic spamming.
Screaming, singing, whistling, and humming into a mic is not allowed. Excessive loud speaking, pressing x where people can hear your game audio repeatedly, and repeatedly telling somebody to do something is not allowed as this can count as harassment. Playing music into a mic isn't allowed, repeating a word/phrase into the chat box, repeating a word/phrase using !p, and repeating sexual words/phrases is not allowed.

no it went from a round gag right to being kicked every time we joined

No it wasn't and i would understand because he was new to it, it was an instant kick without warning.
How convenient that you cited the relay channel as proof when !unstuck doesn't appear in it by design..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-16-2020, 12:12 AM)Rizk Wrote:

No it wasn't and i would understand because he was new to it, it was an instant kick without warning.

I know you were round and map gagged. I wasnt recording, but this I can attest to
(02-16-2020, 12:17 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: How convenient that you cited the relay channel as proof when !unstuck doesn't appear in it by design..

never tried to hide the fact that i spammed, i even said i did spam !unstuck. in some instances it does show that !unstuck was typed in chat. Wouldn't you say i didn't lie or deceive you that i didn't spam?
(02-16-2020, 12:20 AM)killerZoreo Wrote:

I know you were round and map gagged. I wasnt recording, but this I can attest to

could you provide proof that i was map gagged because i dont recall. I was gagged for a few round but that was it. Rizk got no warning or gag before he was kicked.

I asked the Test Mod for an explanation to why i was being kicked and you can see that in the relay chat, and nothing came to light. without concrete evidence i think that we all can agree there is no further decision we can make about this problem thanks for the civil discussion, and any other question pls do respond.
(02-16-2020, 12:31 AM)Rizk Wrote:

I asked the Test Mod for an explanation to why i was being kicked and you can see that in the relay chat, and nothing came to light. without concrete evidence i think that we all can agree there is no further decision we can make about this problem thanks for the civil discussion, and any other question pls do respond.

yeah same any other incidents down the road i will be sure to provide proof of what happened