Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nero, Ginger Admin abuse
(02-16-2020, 12:23 AM)Rizk Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 12:17 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: How convenient that you cited the relay channel as proof when !unstuck doesn't appear in it by design..

never tried to hide the fact that i spammed, i even said i did spam !unstuck. in some instances it does show that !unstuck was typed in chat. Wouldn't you say i didn't lie or deceive you that i didn't spam?

You did say that, but here's something: why go through all of this trouble to point fingers at a staff member who "broke the rules" when you yourself blatantly broke the rules? Would you agree that you deserve the same treatment she's getting right now having to worry about a forum war with her name on it? Why do you play the victim card in this situation when in the best case scenario (for you), both sides have broken their rules and are at fault? I've seen this exact same thing happen for years; people talk shit, get kicked, and take it to the administrators to throw a wrench in their operation too.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-16-2020, 12:37 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 12:17 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: How convenient that you cited the relay channel as proof when !unstuck doesn't appear in it by design..

never tried to hide the fact that i spammed, i even said i did spam !unstuck. in some instances it does show that !unstuck was typed in chat. Wouldn't you say i didn't lie or deceive you that i didn't spam?

You did say that, but here's something: why go through all of this trouble to point fingers at a staff member who "broke the rules" when you yourself blatantly broke the rules? Would you agree that you deserve the same treatment she's getting right now having to worry about a forum war with her name on it? Why do you play the victim card in this situation when in the best case scenario (for you), both sides have broken their rules and are at fault?
who is she? im just saying i would understand if i got an explanation or warning i got kicked multiply times and asked for an explanation. I went through all this trouble just so i could play on the server, everytime i got kicked until i made this post. So im just saying yes we were both in the wrong and if anything else happens with real evidence ill be glad to talk. I'm not playing the victim card i just simply wanted this to stop. Are you saying its wrong that i posted this?
(02-16-2020, 12:37 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

You did say that, but here's something: why go through all of this trouble to point fingers at a staff member who "broke the rules" when you yourself blatantly broke the rules? Would you agree that you deserve the same treatment she's getting right now having to worry about a forum war with her name on it? Why do you play the victim card in this situation when in the best case scenario (for you), both sides have broken their rules and are at fault? I've seen this exact same thing happen for years; people talk shit, get kicked, and take it to the administrators to throw a wrench in their operation too.
you are making this seem like we did a big huge thing, all we did was say unstuck and then the staff decided to ban us every time we join.Us saying unstuck and having the whole sever have fun with it is better than losing players because of bad staffing. not even bad staffing it was only two people.
(02-16-2020, 12:43 AM)Rizk Wrote: who is she?

It's in your OWN thread title..

(02-16-2020, 12:43 AM)Rizk Wrote: Are you saying its wrong that i posted this?

I kind of am, since you STILL have no evidence of anything you (two) are saying being true at all. The only reason you made this seems to be to argue..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-16-2020, 12:51 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

I kind of am, since you STILL have no evidence of anything you (two) are saying being true at all. The only reason you made this seems to be to argue..
you said that there is no way to get proof. i would if i could but it seems to me that you are a simp for this girl
(02-16-2020, 12:51 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

No arguing here i just wanted to discuss this topic, who is she, Ginger?
As it's been stated, without evidence there's nothing that can be done at this time. 

If something did actually happen and either of the accused were recording, I highly doubt they'd incriminate themselves by posting that evidence. 

Ultimately this post is void due to insufficient evidence.  

In the future gathering photos/video evidence is best for reports. 

It would also be wise to not spam chats with commands and become familiar with rules of the server. 

Make it a great day mate
I mean honestly as already stated "nothing" can be done without evidence but I will talk with them both here soon and help with the rules in anyway that I can, but stating that you should also try and stay away from trolling around.. :) that being said can someone lock this please!
[Image: giphy.gif]