Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pointshop pets?
>Floating Mask
a spooky haunted mask

>Mini Gordan Freeman
Description:  the result of Dr Kleiner's teleporter not working correctly
*a small Gordan Freeman that follows you around or who rapidly rotates sideways in the t-pose to fly like the bird pets

>Shark with a Frickin Laser beam attached to it's head
Description: it might just a mutated sea bass with a laser beam cannon, we don't need to tell doctor evil...
*Yes, this is a movie reference to Austin Powers

>Mini Combine Helicopter
Description: It's all in the name

>Living side table
Description: Also known as the wooden headcrab
*I think the addition of a pet like this would be hilarious, or maybe even a side table that flies by using it's legs like a propeller almost like a helicopter, but it would work like the bird pets if you took this approach, there is a mod similar to this concept on the workshop

If you like these ideas please consider adding them to the server's point shop if possible
If more pets do get added can the Pet crate drop be slightly a higher chance to get so you have a fair chance to get the new pets? Angel
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Well if somebody were to actually make them. Unless they are already made?
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
If the ideas are created by you or somebody then you should add links to the created ideas or suggestions of pets and test them to see how they work in the gamemode then i think it would be cool to add more pets also it would be cool to be able to buy the pet crate or have them in the pets part of the shop to buy instead of waiting for a low chance to get a pet crate.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
Well, since I can hardly do coding I do not think I could do this alone
(03-02-2018, 07:37 PM)A Bad Username (I\m a pleb) Wrote: Well, since I can hardly do coding I do not think I could do this alone

Well somebody has to make it. Hopefully If you find someone or if somebody in the community likes your ideas and they help create the ideas but the server doesn't make it for you lmfao
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
I do not know to what extent @[red]Moderate_ can code, but I know he can. If you add a tunnelbear let I think he’ll do it

Or at least try
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Is this the living side table?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ving+table
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
(03-06-2018, 08:09 PM)DJ Diamond bear > Wrote: Is this the living side table?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ving+table

yes