Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New jihad sounds?
(01-15-2020, 12:20 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 12:15 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Not sure what the button was it might be g,r or something else not entirely sure but it would make your charchter say "Hey over here!"

if you right click while holding the jihad it says hey over here thats just a part of it

(01-15-2020, 12:13 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: My only small problem with it is it could lead to confusion with other weapons such as the spartan kick, which is a t weapon, but people tend to shoot randomly when they hear a jihad. Other than that minor issue, I think it would be cool to add more jihad sounds.

I mean if they are loud sound clip i think people will understand its a jihad right?

I was trying to say that there will be that one person who hears "THIS. IS. SPARTA!" and shoots the closest person thinking its a jihad. Its not something that shpuld stop more jihad sounds from being added, its just something i thought was worth mentioning.
Then don’t add the Sparta sound

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Wouldn't mind it being added, but i think making it donor and staff would be a good idea like how ques are. (Though imo this is a back burner idea and i would prefere it happen after more important things are fixed/adjusted)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
the main issue with adding jihad sounds is the level of sound IN the audio clip.
the jihad clip is supposed to be sudden and suddenly build up into a 5 second clip screech to know you're about to get fucked.

its a fucking warcrime to slip past this by putting in a silent 5 second audio clip as a replacement.

other than that, i'd love for new jihad clips. who doesn't want the last thing they heard before they died to be: some BODY ONCE TOLD ME.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(01-15-2020, 07:25 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Something that my now dead old server had were custom jihad noises now idk exactly how adding stuff like that works but essentially they would be in crates and they would all be different and interesting sound bites like LEEEEROY JENKINS or SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY and BITCHES LOVE SOSA as well as other things like the intense halo them I think it could be a cool feature and add some variety to server make people use the jihad more to have their unique jihad play and who would love a server with more jihads ;)

I would love the possibility of a different jihad sound. Imagine someone running up to you and all you hear is a puffer fish going "auh"
Hey guys I just wanna give this a bump because I still really want to see new jihads sounds be put into a game somehow I think it would be cool so Id want it to be looked into more if possible or discussed more about it :D
I LIKE YA CUT G?
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]
I still wonder why we never wanted to try implementing this. Server is broken as shit, might as well go out in style.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Don't necro
[Image: b_560x95.png]