Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intentional Prop RDMing lately?
thats why for a month or two just make obvious intentional prop rdms that show up 2 slays ezpz

its not a lot of rdms but enough ppl do it enough where KOS'ing them for throwing high vel props just fucks ur karma or starts rdm chains.
(09-05-2020, 04:01 PM)NUKE HORSE Wrote: thats why for a month or two just make obvious intentional prop rdms that show up 2 slays ezpz

its not a lot of rdms but enough ppl do it enough where KOS'ing them for throwing high vel props just fucks ur karma or starts rdm chains.
I mean the rdm chain is true since I have noticed that happened too because of prop kills. I honestly don’t think they will make it 2 slays for prop rdms. Hmm, the best advice I could give would be to have someone who can take video evidence of people who are rdming constantly with props towards players that are not ok with it. Then maybe people would chill out with the prop kills and only mess around with their friends that they know will be ok with it. I’m pretty you could do a ban for the constant rdming with props. Like we know who some of the regular people rdmers anyway that cause the most trouble. Like just someone should spectate and record them when they start prop rdming.