Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New jihad sounds?
Something that my now dead old server had were custom jihad noises now idk exactly how adding stuff like that works but essentially they would be in crates and they would all be different and interesting sound bites like LEEEEROY JENKINS or SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY and BITCHES LOVE SOSA as well as other things like the intense halo them I think it could be a cool feature and add some variety to server make people use the jihad more to have their unique jihad play and who would love a server with more jihads ;)
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Personally, not a fan. Would take some work to set up everybody's own personal jihads. I'm already trained to avoid one jihad noise, I don't want to become used to a wide variety of others.
(01-15-2020, 10:05 AM).ceebeast Wrote: Personally, not a fan. Would take some work to set up everybody's own personal jihads. I'm already trained to avoid one jihad noise, I don't want to become used to a wide variety of others.

No i dont mean each person gets a personal jihad i mean u make like a crate and there are like 3 or 4 sound bites maybe even voted on by the community that are added

Jihad that has hentai moans would really stop the innos in their tracks

Though some new jihad sounds would be nice, the current one makes it seem like the last server update was 2015
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-15-2020, 10:45 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Jihad that has hentai moans would really stop the innos in their tracks

Though some new jihad sounds would be nice, the current one makes it seem like the last server update was 2015

thats what im saying it be fun to get the community make like a sound bite bracket have each member vote top 3 or 4 get put into a jihad crate and BOOM

My only small problem with it is it could lead to confusion with other weapons such as the spartan kick, which is a t weapon, but people tend to shoot randomly when they hear a jihad. Other than that minor issue, I think it would be cool to add more jihad sounds.
Not sure what the button was it might be g,r or something else not entirely sure but it would make your charchter say "Hey over here!"
(01-15-2020, 12:15 PM)Meeemo Wrote: Not sure what the button was it might be g,r or something else not entirely sure but it would make your charchter say "Hey over here!"

if you right click while holding the jihad it says hey over here thats just a part of it

(01-15-2020, 12:13 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: My only small problem with it is it could lead to confusion with other weapons such as the spartan kick, which is a t weapon, but people tend to shoot randomly when they hear a jihad. Other than that minor issue, I think it would be cool to add more jihad sounds.

I mean if they are loud sound clip i think people will understand its a jihad right?

I agree I've played with these custom Jihad sounds on Serious TTT. (heh, that's funny) They don't hurt the flow of gameplay and let's be honest, if you hear a loud ass noise you'll assume it is a jihad it's basically like switching servers and hearing a different sound. I've heard everything from John Cena, that sound from Serious Sam, and Leeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins.

If it doesn't interrupt the flow of gameplay and adds a bit of variety to the server, then you know what I'm in.
(01-15-2020, 01:21 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: I agree I've played with these custom Jihad sounds on Serious TTT. (heh, that's funny) They don't hurt the flow of gameplay and let's be honest, if you hear a loud ass noise you'll assume it is a jihad it's basically like switching servers and hearing a different sound. I've heard everything from John Cena, that sound from Serious Sam, and Leeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins.

If it doesn't interrupt the flow of gameplay and adds a bit of variety to the server, then you know what I'm in.

WHy are u so damn sexy <3