STEAM_0:0:212074479
Who Banned You: 
Burrito Bowl
Reason For Ban: 
Trolling/Approved by admins
Length of Ban: 
perma
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
i wasnt trolling at all I come back and see im banned for trolling. Its bullshit. I wasnt trolling at all burrito makes shit up a lot.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Burrito
Other: 
I will upload a video of the last time I played to show.
You also got mad and called an admin the "f" word
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(01-03-2019, 11:47 PM)dong Wrote: You also got mad and called an admin the "f" word

Odd Fellow? So? He was being rude to me. I cant defend myself. One sided staff I see once again. Yall make big deals about harassing but when an admin or staff member does it and i defend myself i get in trouble thats fucked up. Just like how American public school systems are. Oh you were being beaten by 3 kids and you threw a punch expelled
I'm coming from the PH side to say it's highly unlikely that you WEREN'T trolling. We gave you numerous tries to fix yourself on ph and you refused, and actually got worse. If it's anything like that, this ban is deserved.
I suggest you get that evidence up fast to counter this.

From me on PH -1 to unban.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no.
-1 Toxic Asshole who harassed staff and just got off a ban. You have about the same chance of being unbanned as unboxing a bullshite.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
You say the n word a lot and love arguing every little thing that the staff does.

no thanks -1
Harassing someone back isn't defending yourself. Did you ever learn that 2 wrongs don't make a right?
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-03-2019, 11:53 PM)§4Mother§aNuru§4❤ Wrote: I'm coming from the PH side to say it's highly unlikely that you WEREN'T trolling. We gave you numerous tries to fix yourself on ph and you refused, and actually got worse. If it's anything like that, this ban is deserved.
I suggest you get that evidence up fast to counter this.

From me on PH -1 to unban.

15 minutes left till its on youtube nuru
(01-03-2019, 11:52 PM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 11:47 PM)dong Wrote: You also got mad and called an admin the "f" word

Odd Fellow? So? He was being rude to me. I cant defend myself. One sided staff I see once again. Yall make big deals about harassing but when an admin or staff member does it and i defend myself i get in trouble thats fucked up

Staff aren't one sided lol. For one Odd Fellow is against the rules, for two you and your little group were all handed the same punishment, for three how about you stop picking on Burrito out of all staff? There were multiple staff members on who could've handled the reports if they needed to be. And it was a general consensus that it did not need to be. The reports were all against you... you were making ones that didn't need to result in the other person being punished. -1
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers