No
(01-04-2019, 12:06 AM)dong Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 12:03 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 12:02 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: Your immaturity here is NOT helping your unban case here. Calling out staff members in your unban isn't a way to go.

Ok im sorry just have had a rough day today and getting people to say bad stuff about me isnt helping in any way.

Believe me I know a thing or two about rough days, hell I had one today, but I didn't go and take it out on everyone and bashing staff for doing what they thought was appropriate. Your best bet is to show remorse for your actions, which you haven't yet. I don't think this is an appropriate way for you to respond to this

Im sorry you feel this way but people are different. We arent the same. I wasnt trolling so why should I feel remorse?
No -1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(01-04-2019, 12:08 AM)§4Mother§aNuru§4❤ Wrote: I think the appropriate action here is to add harassment to his ban, and it be denied. It's obvious with the lashing out he feels no remorse nor will for bit. It's proper for you to sit back and think about your actions and better yourself. I personally have nothing against you, but you need to realize this isn't the way to act, nor go about things.
I truly hope you do take my advice here and think about the way you act, and try to improve your behavior.

I will try and improve but who have I harassed? I dont understand.

Heres a video of me playing not edited https://youtu.be/SSHp_-brtEs For some reason it didnt record ingame noise
(01-04-2019, 12:10 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 12:08 AM)§4Mother§aNuru§4❤ Wrote: I think the appropriate action here is to add harassment to his ban, and it be denied. It's obvious with the lashing out he feels no remorse nor will for bit. It's proper for you to sit back and think about your actions and better yourself. I personally have nothing against you, but you need to realize this isn't the way to act, nor go about things.
I truly hope you do take my advice here and think about the way you act, and try to improve your behavior.

Heres a video of me playing not edited https://youtu.be/SSHp_-brtEs

The way you are reacting, and the targeting of specific staff members, and name calling should be considered harassment. I suggest taking a step back from the unban request and coming back with a calm mind.
(01-03-2019, 11:59 PM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 11:58 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 11:55 PM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 11:54 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: You say the n word a lot and love arguing every little thing that the staff does.

no thanks -1

havent used it once since i was banned for it.

Ouch, lying in an unban. I've had to gag and mute you multiple times since your ban for saying it.

no you havent. SO OUCH LYING IN SOMEONE ELSES UNBAN APPEAL

[Image: oa5HHDn.png]
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
(01-04-2019, 12:11 AM)§4Mother§aNuru§4❤ Wrote:
(01-04-2019, 12:10 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:

Heres a video of me playing not edited https://youtu.be/SSHp_-brtEs

The way you are reacting, and the targeting of specific staff members, and name calling should be considered harassment. I suggest taking a step back from the unban request and coming back with a calm mind.

Ok im sorry I will have a formal apology for scoovie and then everyone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOKyf_7J...rt_radio=1

I'll miss you space cowboy
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(01-04-2019, 12:13 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOKyf_7J...rt_radio=1

I'll miss you space cowboy

Please do not shit post on unban appeals
That's the best first step you can do LG.
Serve your ban for a bit, let it sink in, and then come back later after you feel you're going to behave better. You need to realize this behavior isn't acceptable here.
Do your apologies, whether they're accepted by the staff or not, it's proper.

See you in the future and best of luck. I do hope you improve.
If this was a one time thing I'd recommend for an unban but I just unbanned you last week and you calling scoovie a Odd Fellow was the last straw, and honestly you don't deserve another chance, if you would've kept your mouth shut on the forums and to Scoovie you wouldn't be banned. Also the video you sent has no audio and its cut off to show names. I wish you the best, but clearly from other players indication, people think this was the right call, and I'm glad the admins made the decision to ban you.