Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Room to change to this Prop
So with the new server update came the new "no room to change to this prop" thingy. needless to say that sucks. it invalidates most of the F4 menu usage and doesnt allow for some pretty good and funny spots that involve slight clipping. also some players like Oddbodd have complained that it didnt even allowed them to change into a little can when in a completely open room, which also means the system doesnt even work well. please remove?
[Image: super%20dawg.png]
Hey there thanks for posting your feedback. I will look into this proximity check to see if it can either be reduced significantly or disabled entirely. We really like the look of the UI on this prop menu so we want to make it work if possible, but if this is unfixable we will revert to the old prop menu.
Here's a bit of evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdQHn6ml...e=youtu.be
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

Also had some issues with it, love that you can see all the props and they only occur once on the menu but I've had the error message in some really stupid places. 

:D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Thank you Dink, you're the best. Yeah I agree the new UI is pretty good, way better in fact. But the whole "no room" thing ruins it, I hope yo ucan make the best out of it.
Yeah, I'm betting we could get this one working well with a bit work. I'd rather not revert back to the old prop menu. Sure it worked, at least a little, on most maps, but depending on the map, it was completely unbalanced. Some maps easily have over 100+ props in it with many repeats like gas station, awesome building, and restaurant, while others have very little to no prop menu like school, academy, and bitnanner. For what I have seen this new one at least provides props on every map when you can get it open which is nice. I knew people would not like being able to hide themselves in the mesh anymore, which has always been an on and off issue with the old prop menu.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(09-11-2019, 12:29 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I knew people would not like being able to hide themselves in the mesh anymore, which has always been an on and off issue with the old prop menu.

I understand this but the are some amazing spots that are perfectly fine where the prop slightly clips into the map. For example, the spot on starship behind the tvs on the stands etc.
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

Well aparenty the "no room" thing got removed! thank you very much for that! i do like the other changes in the new porp menu, much better to use and uderstand, and the 5 change limit balances it a bit better.

P O R P
Thanks for fixing this issue so quickly. Dink/Fish whoever it was  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Okay I would like to add to this but when you change a prop you only have so many usages via prop menu. . Like you can only change a prop 5 times using the prop menu. Is there a way we can up the usages or change it?
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas