Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No one probably cares
(09-03-2019, 12:24 AM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: My eyes blurred and got cross-eyed reading just a third into that single run-on paragraph of bold text.

[Image: hmm.PNG]
hmmmm
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(09-03-2019, 01:40 AM)DekuSkrub Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 12:24 AM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: My eyes blurred and got cross-eyed reading just a third into that single run-on paragraph of bold text.

[Image: hmm.PNG]
hmmmm

Just ignore Cosmic he's a toxic troll who just tries to start problems.

Thank you Festive for being a great staff member and I hope you have a great life.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
You were god awful trying to kill as a T. I'm going to miss you a bunch, honestly one of my favorite folk. I hope this isn't the last time I ask this but does Festive have nipples?
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.

That’s pretty disrespectful, dude
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Starting to run out of mods at this rate...another one joining the purple pricks
[Image: 39wzdm.jpg]
Oh my god I can't Believe I'm just now seeing this feastive even though I would have loved to see you become tmod. I respect your decision I'm going to miss you I'm going to miss bullying u
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Take care Festive, you were always helpful when you hopped on the server and people enjoyed having you around. Hopefully we will still see you time to time.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Dang festive you will be missed. I played with you a couple times and they were fun. Hope you do wel please come back.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
It’s hurts to see you go honestly man. I don’t know if you remember but you were one of the first people I even talked to on dink’s. Don’t be a stranger now.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(09-03-2019, 03:11 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: It’s hurts to see you go honestly man. I don’t know if you remember but you were one of the first people I even talked to on dink’s. Don’t be a stranger now.

Hmu if you ever want to play
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]