Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noire's Introduction to the server
Hi everyone, I'm really happy to have recently joined this community. I hope everyone will treat me well and teach me the ropes of TTT. I feel like I will have so much fun playing here. Please be nice. I play other games too! You can check out my steam profile for more details. I have joined the discord as well! I'm a donor on TTT and DR. I wish people would play DR with me, it gets lonely all alone.

edit: Thanks for the gold!
Welcome to the forum. I don’t get on TTT but I’ll see you around in discord. Have fun  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
wait a second, how'd you get trusted without an intro O_o
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(12-09-2019, 04:23 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: wait a second, how'd you get trusted without an intro O_o

Because we're not prophunt
(12-09-2019, 04:23 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: wait a second, how'd you get trusted without an intro O_o

We aren't required those on ttt you uncultured dough
tbh this was supposed to be more meme-y than anything it's not actually an intro I've been here for years lmao
haha welcome to the forums, its ok at least on the ph side we are more organized.

stay away from that nicol mod, he's weird
Hi. Welcome to the forums stranger!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
hello new guy
Regarding DR, there's never really enough players for it to be fun. When I feel like it, I will hop to murder and call out in the server for anyone who wanted to join, and that usually only gets one person, if any, to come with me. The few times I've tried it with DR, it doesn't work at all. I would love to have a fighting chance, so if you can hit me up on Discord (ƑԻe໓#2058) whenever you feel like playing, I'd be down.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok