Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Noire's Trusted Application (For Real This Time)
Ingame Name: Noire ♜ 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59816946

Time Played: I currently have 517.8 hours on the TTT server.

When First Joined: I joined a long time ago, I can't really be for sure when I joined, however, it has been longer than two or three, maybe, years?

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am available a lot throughout the day. I can get on whenever I am not in class or am not working. Weekdays - Mainly 5-11 but can be flexible  Weekends - A lot longer than weekdays. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I feel as though I can currently just provide my assistance to whoever needs it. Eventually, I hope that I can help in a few more ways for example, I may not be proficient in the pointshop, I do have experience coding some simple Lua. I wish to become a staff member than can reach out to the community with open arms taking suggestions and of course denying them as well. Uh, I just want to be the best staff member I can be. I have co-owned, administrated, and been apart of many staff teams before and have handled large servers of people in the past. 

Why you want to help the community: Well, I want to help this community because I am apart of it. I've been apart of it for many years and have played many hours on the server. Why wouldn't I want to see the server become a better place? I have tried to take a backseat approach to helping out the server by trying to do as much as I can while not being staff. However, I want to step up and make a difference with my name, rather than others. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope, I have never been banned... unless you count like one joke ban.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah, I applied for admin. Yep, got denied and told never to reapply for staff. lol. That was a nice joke.

How did you find us?: I found Dinkleberg's TTT back in its infancy, looking for a server with little to no addons, or vanilla. Yep. 

Other:  nothing else to add gg bois
I've never had any issues with Noire, he's very friendly and will step in when needed :) though, if you wanna be staff you're gonna need to stop killing me before I kill you xD +1
+1 mature and pretty chill. Staff quality
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Very Mature, and has a good understanding of the rules. Should make a fine Staff Member
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 always helps new players mature and calm has a good understanding of the rules and never had a problem with him
Good luck.
I’ve never had a problem with him on server. He knows the rules, and he helps newer players by telling them what to do. He knows the rules and the server well enough, i’d give him a +1.

Good Luck on the staff app chief!
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
+1 plenty of hours in the server, keeps a level head, and when he does notice he's made a mistake, he'll apologize rather than pretend he never noticed.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
He was smoking and talking about smoke last night. But anyway, I don't really have any input since I'm very inactive but he was chill. And I still cannot vote since it'll be unfair to all others that I voted neutral to. But other than that, good luck and hope you get accepted.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
The times I've been on and had questions you've been helpful. 
I think you'd do well as trusted and you've been quick to admit your mistakes from what I've seen.

+1
(11-30-2019, 01:31 PM)soolee. Wrote: He was smoking and talking about smoke last night. But anyway, I don't really have any input since I'm very inactive but he was chill. And I still cannot vote since it'll be unfair to all others that I voted neutral to. But other than that, good luck and hope you get accepted.

I'm good now I swear. That was a one off thing ;)