Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nopleez discord ban
Offender's Name: Nopleez

Offender's SteamID: not needed this is a discord ban request

Potential Witnesses: Just look in the prop hunt discord chat

Reason to Ban: trolling the prop hunt discord and repeated warnings to stop

Proof: [Image: zgfXWuD4-d1N-qTyhfeRwU36i5km7jN6gkxaaTxd...MHDQLsbzKk][Image: Oq3RPxAEQNjDar7wEvgZfidTWYD448v2jOS3dedE...t3ukoMAcZH][Image: C8mTeHaVUodQhewYl9y7IH15I6QsM6EEGDBQZFfR...aZIR-rYJ_h][Image: BU5W0X0LEl3ydq2QPlcPdEDkIKEt_7cBxaNHgFpX...glTH_ex_Ln][Image: FjPeEsoB41sE3dnPyNBxYaa6qM8m20bv4-YtkGVg...fvNL3SD4il][Image: -ToNRB9_LKQF2OxlpswmYxoseDcG2-_SfBJVtesQ...Qmr7qc6VcB][Image: DLPrS_DTbLbFfxl-2ZDECUI558h4G0qgKmxrAtGb...-PuQ8OaEgz][Image: CR4ylZoIYWEvt1HVppXrlxRPV_m93MKkgjhb6cln...w0Eqn_PCHw][Image: 8J5-h4jKvPYMQrl3TSP0uFMmFBjO1R_aQ7KOs6_z...0BmW7BhDne]

[Image: rwju_mb3VIzEGSQ-ya3wNGUyJFQJyKQNMFy2On6u..._F9TGuYg1j]

Other: He gets kicked or leaves to remove his roles and says the prop hunt community stole them, everyday he says “hacker on ph please help” when there is no hacker at all. Everyday we have asked him to stop and Matt already punished him once for it but he just continues because people keep enabling him. Even on the forums all he does is hate on the prop hunt community saying we are not real people and shit posting all over the place. At least make a rank or role where they can not comment in the prop hunt chat and give him it.  Not to mention he has been around long enough and banned or kicked from the discord so many times that he might as well have restricted access

hi, im at work right now so i cant give a formal response but i will edit this post in ~30 mins.

Thanks,
Nopleez
Gonna leave these here as well and can confirm that he says that there is a hacker on the server while there isn't one. He has also claimed this while I was on the server.

Also, he has been muted recently for this.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Unmute-plz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
My formal response:

I would like to point out two very important facts that PH players did not mention in their accusations.
  • PH stole my rank.
  • I'm innocent.
I believe after reviewing this behind the scenes evidence you will find that I have done no wrong.

Thank You,
Nopleez
just have an admin mute him from talking in the prophunt channel instead: https://gyazo.com/d1a1fa5f2751e14885fa8e1ff2674c56

okay nopleez that last post was uhhh
-1 on ban
+1 on restriction from the ph chat
Nopleez, I understand that you like to have fun; but you need to stop having it at the expense of the ph community.
I actually would love for him to have restricted access to the PH channel, crying wolf everyday is getting a tad annoying. He has been asked multiple times to stop. Messing around a bit is alright but he is taking it way too far.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
-1 on ban
+1 on ban from PH chat
Listen man. I don't know you very well but there comes a time when if someone asks you to stop something, you should stop. Anything after that point is harassment. I personally have tried to give you benefit of the doubt seeing as you've been around for a while but it's just dumb at this point. Several if not ALL of PH staff have asked you to stop but you continue your trolling. Enough is enough
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Just have an Admin block him from typing in Prop Hunt.