Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Sure What to Do for This
I noticed a bug that's been happening again lately. When I load into the server as a traitor, sometimes when I hit tab/look at a person in game for the T over their head, it shows they're innocent.  It doesn't happen every time I load into the server as a traitor and it doesn't ever happen unless it's the first round of the map that I load into.  So it's hard to tell what's causing it.  Sometimes none of the other traitors show and sometimes it's only one or two that don't show.  And it's becoming an issue because I rdmed a T earlier today because of this and I've accidentally rdmed a T before because of this.  And Im only making a post here because this is the only server that this bug happens on, so Im inclined to believe it's an issue Im having with the server and not just clientside on any server I go on.

Any advice, suggestions, or help would be appreciated for this.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Weird. Ive had a couple of issues where at a distance zoomed it wont show for a sec, but not to that level.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
this is just an excuse so u can get away with rdm. i see right through ur ruse.
It probably has to do with people picking traitor as their reward.
(07-09-2018, 02:47 PM)nopleez Wrote: this is just an excuse so u can get away with rdm. i see right through ur ruse.

I asked for help, not a shitpost, so please either give suggestions or dont comment.

Also just an added note I might have screenshots of it from before so people can see what I mean and maybe a video from awhile back when I almost got banned when this happened. I just dont know what to do at this point.

(07-09-2018, 03:01 PM)Roger Roger Wrote: It probably has to do with people picking traitor as their reward.

Possibly but sometimes it doesnt show multiple or all of my t buddies.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~