Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not an unban request
Just coming here to say that I think I was banned unfairly for pointing some things Traitor was doing wrong.
1st, Banning some one for the name of CouchieObtainer.
  This is unjust as it did not break the rule that they were stating it broke. "Inappropriate names include anything involving racism, sexism, suicide, and rape." It did not break any of those and his name should have been fine. In case anyone wants to cry sexism here "Sexism: prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex"
2nd, Pointing out that the server is not his.
   All that happened was that he said something along the lines that he can ban people from his server. I pointed out that he did not own the server and Dinkleberg owns the server and that he does not own it.

If you chose to unban me, Hidden Wolfe, then fine but I don't think I will be playing on a server that with at least 1 admin who bans on such little things as the word Couchie, and people pointing out their errors.

Thank you and have a good day,
Wolfe.
you didn't follow the unban request format, you can find it here, thanks. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...OSTING--68
Hmm didnt follow format, likes to argue with staff even after being gagged, Have a nice day unban *Reduced*. ::)our ban will be up in 2 weeks.
[Image: giphy.gif]