Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Not ok with this.
Offender's Name: Kasumi

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177646861

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: Kicked from server for reason: Figget
(Figgot The cross between a Odd Fellow and idiot)

When They Did It: 6:28pm (Korean time) 20 Sept 2018

Potential Witnesses: XChris, Ya Boy Jonny,

Proof: https://youtu.be/Ydi_T5RyuG4

The Story: Now I'm all for fun and games on the server. Friendly banter is one thing, but calling someone an offensive name like Figget is going too far. What kind of message does it send when a staff member is openly harassing another staff member on the server?

She arrived in the server and I said something along the lines of "Kasumi what are you doing here?" or "Get out of here!!" followed by a LAWL to show that I was being friendly and not serious. She then said "okie" and kicked herself from the server. No big deal right? when she came back I made the suggestion that she should have let me kick her from the server, she then said "no, I'll kick you" which is why I started recording when I did because I had a hunch that she was really about to kick me from the server.

What really bothered me was how she called me a "Figget", that right there is inappropriate to call anybody regardless. We do not allow offensive name calling on the server regardless of who you are or what position you hold in the community.

This is not a reason to target anybody. This is to raise awareness of what's going on and how it needs to stop here and now. This is not a Roast session or reason to Fault find. This is a point in which we as a community move forward, and strive to change for the better.
There have also been moments where she has used one of her gifs to called people here on forums Odd Fellow as well and she also used it in an argument against me yesterday as well. Doing this on the server is not okay at all with so many other players on as well. Having fun is one thing just make sure you do not cross the line when doing stuff like this.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
figget lmao
There are reasons as to why we have rules. We would flip our shit if a user called someone a "figgot" so we should hold staff accountable for the same things

I would like to remind people before this gets started that we need to handle this professionally rather than in our feelings.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I harassed you? Like what? Seriously. I said figgot not Odd Fellow like the gif I have. And I lost that gif and everyone Is fine with it. No complaint. And I kicked myself when you said get out of here because I thought it would be funny. But I guess not. I’ll stop messing around then I’ll stop having fun if it makes you happy. I’ll just stop I’ll play the game. Happy?
[Image: giphy.gif]
No offense to anyone who already said something but I would have expected you to have asked her not to use that gif if you didn't think it was appropriate, not wait till she calls you an idiot then report for abuse to make yourself look better...

(09-20-2018, 11:44 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: No offense to anyone who already said something but I would have expected you to have asked her not to use that gif if you didn't think it was appropriate, not wait till she calls you an idiot then report for abuse to make yourself look better...

Regardless of what I think personally on the matter, she should not have been using that gif in the first place and you both know that.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-20-2018, 11:47 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 11:44 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: No offense to anyone who already said something but I would have expected you to have asked her not to use that gif if you didn't think it was appropriate, not wait till she calls you an idiot then report for abuse to make yourself look better...

Regardless of what I think personally on the matter, she should not have been using that gif in the first place and you both know that.

I'm not going against it but you gotta admit the fact that they thought it was completely fine in discord and never said anything about it is a problem. Yes it probably isn't appropriate, but you would think they would have said something like "can you please stop with that it's a bit offense" not "lol kasumi where do you find those gifs"

Edit: I decided to add to this to give a better explanation since I'm not wording things properly. This is a small example of enabling, she is allowed to do it in the staff discord so after time she felt it was ok to try and work around it on the server. A strong example of enabling is nopleez, TTT let him talk shit about prop hunt on the forums and shit post on our serious threads for a while which allowed him to feel he could take it to the prop hunt discord chat.
(09-20-2018, 11:39 AM)Kasumi Wrote: -snip-

You know what you're implying by calling someone a figgot, don't act like you don't understand how it could p o s s i b l y be considered offensive to someone. And for the love of fuck, stop playing the victim card, you're in the wrong so just apologize and own up to it. :)
This has been dealt with.
[Image: giphy.gif]