Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not showing on gametracker
Howdy, I was trying to check my hours on GameTracker and can't find myself at all. I had like ~400 hours maybe a little more or less, i dont know. If anyone can help just let me know. If you need to know more you can message me on discord
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
https://www.gametracker.com/player/MilkM...145:27015/ There you go
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
My stats have to be reset then. I had much more time than that
Maybe contact the Admins and they will sort it out - Have you gone by any other name other the MilkManFromMars
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
Changed it a few times a while back and then changed it back to this. I guess it reset either way
when you go by a different name that means most of your hours are on those ones. It doesnt really stay on one.

If you provide the names you have played by, you will probably get the hours you are looking for.
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
well i only played on the server using this one
Yeah contact the admins and hopefully get it resolved
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
Gametracker is incredibly inaccurate and outdated anyways, nothing we can really do if your stats go missing.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Any name chance including spacing will log it as a new name. We can’t change anything on their site, Rip

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon