Ingame Name: §0♔§8Queen§7Mother§fNuru
Also all my previous names
https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/...query=nuru
all of them are me except Danurus 

Introduction https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...he-thing-v

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53474181

Time Played: 69 hours :^ )

When First Joined: July 14 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can be on of a night time when staff is sparse, and the server is full.
About 9:30pm EST to 6-7AM EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: IM THE MASTER

What can you do to help the community?: I can bring back the joy to staffing I think, I try to keep things lively, and laughs going all while keeping people in line with the rules. I feel like there's also not enough staff on of a night, usually I only see Kuono on and she struggles by herself sometimes. I have some previous experience from being moderator on SONA servers and I miss doing staffing and helping out others.

Why do you want to help the community?: This has become my new home after SONA, and I really love the community and the people here that I've gotten to know. I want to help keep this a place like it is, for other newcomers as well. I know I have come to love a lot of you guys EVEN IF UR NERDZ. :^ )

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope

How did you find us?: Shanklette honestly is the reason I joined, she dragged me back onto gmod and into prophunt again, and I've been here since.

Other: traitor is bad but was nice enough to tell me i could apply bc 60 hours is all thats needed
uhm
i have past experience with staffing
IDK I hope I got all the info I needed.
Thank ya'll for the chance.
Hehehe you got 69 hours. To be serious I never played with you before but you seem like a nice person so I am giving you a +1.
+1 extremely helpful on server, on at times others staff usually isn't, and everyone likes her. Except me but +1 anyways
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
(08-10-2018, 02:18 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: +1 extremely helpful on server, on at times others staff usually isn't, and everyone likes her. Except me but +1 anyways

bc ur bad  Angel
(08-10-2018, 02:30 AM)§0♔§8Queen§7Mother§fNuru Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 02:18 AM)HalfDemonLink Wrote: +1 extremely helpful on server, on at times others staff usually isn't, and everyone likes her. Except me but +1 anyways

bc ur bad  Angel

it's because my neck hurts from having to look down at you so much when i talk to you.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 she's really sweet, community likes her a lots (Link this means shut your mean mouth). She knows the rules is on later when it's usually just me. She's never been trouble.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
To be honest, I thought we were going to lose you when Shank left. To see that you've stuck around is nice. She's very helpful on the server and has a great attitude. +1
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 for me she is very sweet and love to play with her when shes on. she knows the rules and great positive attitude! loves to help new players out and enforces the rules properly :) GOOD LUCK GIRL!
Oh no Nuru applied? She may have only started playing regularly just under a month ago but she has definitely made an impact, she trys to help and defend me against trolls as well as being from Sona and not killing the entire prop team in less than three minutes. I say give her a shot. +1
Kuono - You're sweet ; ; Also GET EM GIRL SIC EM
Fish - I don't plan on leaving, even though my waifu did. I love this place.
Wolf - TY ; V ; ♥
Minute - I'm too bad at PH to kill the entire team in less that 3 minutes LMAOOOOO RIP