Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oh boy :-/
@[Yellow] Travis1421
@[Yellow] Travis1421
@[Yellow] Travis1421
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-18-2020, 04:40 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: You done talking yet? Now let me say something before you continue.

For the love of god stop trying to send me pictures of your goddamn shoulders.

Change your bloody discord name right now also you cheesehead

Aww, Im sorry. forgot to ping you cutie <3 thank you for liking me so much and wanting to keep me away from the prying eyes of other males. if only you were a few years older <3

(01-18-2020, 04:41 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: @[Yellow] Travis1421
@[Yellow] Travis1421
@[Yellow] Travis1421

asshole travis, I love you cutie! even though you hardly talk to me anymore. thank you for everything you've done for me since we met back in my ph days! yet again another friendship Im the dom in!
gay
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-18-2020, 04:45 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: gay

for you? yes!
I’m kinda shit at the game so I’ve gotta make playing on the server somewhat enjoyable ?. Tyrone will always be down. If you know what I mean?.
Oh wow I didnt expect this I dont agree with the first part but nevertheless its an honor and a prievledge to receive  this tag I just wanna thank my mom, dad and the academy for helping me get to this point as well as the people here on Dinks. I will continue to do my best and hopefully I can make it again next year :D

but in all seriousness im glad I could help and I have enjoyed our time playing here is to more time playing whether its you rdming me or me kicking ass in siege <3
(01-18-2020, 04:49 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Oh wow I didnt expect this I dont agree with the first part but nevertheless its an honor and a prievledge to receive  this tag I just wanna thank my mom, dad and the academy for helping me get to this point as well as the people here on Dinks. I will continue to do my best and hopefully I can make it again next year :D

but in all seriousness im glad I could help and I have enjoyed our time playing here is to more time playing whether its you rdming me or me kicking ass in siege <3

You couldnt kick ass in siege if it pulled it's pants down and bent over in front of you xD
(01-18-2020, 05:04 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 04:49 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Oh wow I didnt expect this I dont agree with the first part but nevertheless its an honor and a prievledge to receive  this tag I just wanna thank my mom, dad and the academy for helping me get to this point as well as the people here on Dinks. I will continue to do my best and hopefully I can make it again next year :D

You couldnt kick ass in siege if it pulled it's pants down and bent over in front of you xD

Thats some bs and u know it im nuts espically when im given a goal lol
(01-18-2020, 05:07 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Thats some bs and u know it im nuts espically when im given a goal lol

Yeah, nuts in the brain
Hey it’s my pleasure to keep an eye on you. It’s not everyday that somebody gets the privilege of being a close friends of someone as amazing and beautiful as yourself. God bless you.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]