Oh boy
(Hi! Before I start this appeal, I would like to request ONLY TTT and PH unbans. Discord is a definite no, and forums are up to the admins. Also, I urge you, the reader, to read through the entire appeal before commenting. Thanks!) 

In-game Name: Laced Xanax, ✪ shroud, Shepherd, Cartwheel, Doug, and countless other names 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625 

Who Banned You: Collective admin decision, Avi on TTT, TheUltraFish on PH 

Reason for Ban: Official reason, I believe, was toxicity and harassment 

Length of Ban: Permanent  

Reason for Admins to Unban: Will be explained in greater detail in Other section, but here's the "short" version.  
I understand that I was toxic at times. Yes, some things I said were out of line, and uncalled for. I'll address some of those times later. 

However, I think it's unfair that the "story" surrounding this ban paints me as someone who constantly harasses a select few people, and (this is the word of the admins, not mine) "would go into such things such [as] various threads on the forums, on server, individual’s dm’s, and follow them through Discords depending on what thing was done that they disagreed with."  

Yes, this particular line referred to the two groups, or "cliques" that were banned, one of which I have been framed to be a part of. Anybody who knows me and knows me well can tell you that while I certainly am not a saint, nor will I ever be, I am also not who I am made out to be by the admins. 

I would like to be unbanned so that I may be able to interact and play a somewhat fun game with my friends again.  

The reason for the admins to unban me? The evidence shown against me in both this and this thread is either A. not strong enough for an entire community ban, B. too minute in either numbers or content, or C. just flat out misunderstood/one-sided. Of course, there is some amount of publicly provided evidence that does hold some weight. In the Other section, I'm going to go over each piece of evidence that was used against me, and explain things from my point of view. 

The reason I have only requested server unbans is the majority of my problems have stemmed from the forums, and arguably Discord. I'd rather not take the chance of getting myself in more hot water than I already have.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Once.
 [Image: 83dfd5214bf5dfd96edd1f5ba2285163-png.jpg]

Other: Gonna have to end up putting a link to a Google Doc here, because
 [Image: CmlZjfO.png]

Please, read THIS entire thing before commenting.

Now, some people I do want to make amends with for my actions: 
@Trombowen Boy, did I royally fuck up with you. I became very cold and toxic towards you for no good reason, and you honestly didn't deserve one bit of the shit you got from me. I have no excuse for what I've done to you, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for being an absolute dick to you. I'm sorry, buddy. 

@"JustKuono" I've said it twice in this post (in the Google Docs form, actually) but I want to say it again. That post on Battons' application was uncalled for, unnecessary, and downright despicable. We don't get along now so it may not mean much to you, but it helps me clear my conscience. I'm sorry. 

@"Burrito Bowl" That whole bind spamming shit was definitely uncalled for, and I only saw it as a meme, even after I was warned/banned for it. The shit that people gave you after for that incident wasn't warranted, and I apologize. 

@queef commando While we don't get along well, I don't believe putting all of the blame onto you was fair or justified at all. My sincere apologies. 

There's a lot more that I haven't covered, mostly because this isn't the place for it. This appeal only contains my POV on the evidence that was used against me in the Supreme Court of Dinkleberg. 

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc. please post them on this thread or send them to an admin, and I will try my best to respond either on the thread itself, or I will private message you to continue the conversation if I believe it will clutter up the thread. 

(Not to try and shift the blame, but staffing took a toll on my mental health and overall mood, which may have contributed to my behavior on the forums and anywhere else.) 

Also, shoutout to my mans @Fozzy for this:

(10-17-2019, 11:48 AM)Meeemo Wrote: +1 knows the rules and seemed like a cool guy was chill most of the time i played with him

Please do not do this for an unban req. smh.

Anyways. I really do think laced should be unbanned, or given a reduction.  Yes, shit went down back then, but that's in the past now.  

I look at it like this too.  Laced really loves dinks. He's made plenty of friends on here and he wants to have that opportunity to play with everyone else on the server again.  

Yes he's blunt and can be an absolute dick at times, but that's just how laced is.  We all make mistakes, and punishing someone permanently in my opinion doesn't help. 

+1 for reduction +0.5 for unban. 

Hopefully all goes well

Reminiscing on drama is something I do not like doing, so I did not include mostly anything about what laced did in the past.  
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(10-17-2019, 12:08 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: Reminiscing on drama is something I do not like doing, so I did not include mostly anything about what laced did in the past.  

Sorry for breaking the quote box

I don't like doing this either, but I believe that's necessary for an unban request of this nature.

You and anybody else are welcome to bring up something I've done in the past and I will give my side.
I’ve known laced since very soon after I joined. I like to think we’re pretty good friends. I especially consider myself lucky enough to hear his story. The subject is hard to discuss, and the information isn’t mine to disclose, so I won’t. All I say is I think I understand what happened and with my understanding I know he shouldn’t have been banned. So I’ll finish it up quick with two thing.
+1 for unban,
Good to see you on the forums again
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
I’ve said this countless other times in unbanrequests/staff apps so I don’t feel the need to keep repeating myself but I’ll say it again. Do not shitpost in serious threads such as unbans and staff apps. Give meaningful input. Answer the question “so what?” “Why are you plus 1/minus 1 on this?
+1 for reduction/server unban

As Laced stated, most of the issues happened on forums and discord, he realizes this and in an effort to avoid such accusations/incidents he's opted for merely the server unban. 

Personally I've had no problems with him aside from the occasional off topic comment on applications or more serious like posts. 

I'm for a time reduction on his server ban or a removal of the ban. He's not a bad person IMO, yes he's made some mistakes and has made a very lengthy apology above. Staffing can be frustrating and does take a toll on your emotions/mental state if you don't take breaks. 

I feel he was in part roped into a bigger thing in which evidence was lacking, in my opinion of course. 

Once a unban is granted, I do suggest a minimum of 3 months before accessing forums or discord is allowed.

I hope to see you back eventually Laced, so I can RDM and accept my slay for it.

Either way, your effort here is noticed and sincerity appreciated.  
+1 yuh

pls unban he makes everything fun

In all seriousness, please unban him. He is a great meme/person and deserves another chance to play both Prophunt and TTT. What he did is very forgiving and has already been forgotten by many users. I doubt people will be pissed about this. It is just a game and we should all have fun :D
I'll +1 for the most part you've always been a good community member. IMO when you came back you definitely had some toxic moments, but so do alot of people. If I recall correctly one of your evidence pieces was our disagreement in a ph app. While admittedly annoyed with that I don't believe it should have been used against you since it was just you saying what you believed was valid criticism of my vote. From an outsider looking in on the whole situation the moments of toxicity that I personally saw were far in between that of a good community member and at the time donor/staff member. GL with your request Lace
[Image: J6yUs0g]
As much as I like laced and never had a problem with him and would love seeing him back on the server, I had barely spoken my first sentence that didn't contain the word "cactus" when he was banned, I hadn't even become a part of the community or was still very new to the server when most if not all of the events that resulted in his ban took place.

I have to stay neutral +0 due to not being around when all of this took place.

I Don't even know who half the people he apologised to are but he seems sincere and the little time I had to play with laced I enjoyed.

I am Cactus.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
+1. Free my man.
To preface this, I am friends with laced, but will attempt to remain unbiased-ish. 

Jokes aside I fully support an unban, if not that, a reduction. Nobody puts in the amount of work to write a Google doc in their unban request if they aren't sincere. People are people, and sometimes we do toxic things. He's a good guy, we've all done toxic things from time to time. I'm not here to preach whether the banning was justified or not, or that the admins were wrong/right. I'm just saying he's a good guy who deserves another chance.
[Image: b_560x95.png]