Oh boy
+1. Free my man.
To preface this, I am friends with laced, but will attempt to remain unbiased-ish. 

Jokes aside I fully support an unban, if not that, a reduction. Nobody puts in the amount of work to write a Google doc in their unban request if they aren't sincere. People are people, and sometimes we do toxic things. He's a good guy, we've all done toxic things from time to time. I'm not here to preach whether the banning was justified or not, or that the admins were wrong/right. I'm just saying he's a good guy who deserves another chance.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 for a server unban.
Not going to go into the rest bc it’s not what he wants unbanned and not worth resurfacing all of this. The picture wasn’t really painted right to begin with, but I think everyone’s past that at this point.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I don't know any of the actual drama that happened with laced. What I do know is he can be blunt at times and this can come off the wrong way. I also know that he does care about this community. Again, I don't know what went on behind the scenes, so I'll stay neutral.
Also, the admins said that there was other proof that they wouldn't show due to privacy. If that proof can really turn the tables on this ban request, it SHOULD be made public. Being denied and having us go off of the word of admins that "this proof is really bad" is bullshit IMO.
Hi Laced, 

You have put in a lot of effort and thought into this request, you've also waited for a decent amount of time to pass so that things have cooled down which I think is a good thing.

The fact that you acknowledge where most of this has stemmed from and want to avoid it happening again shows remorse and that you want to change. 

You've addressed a lot of the issues and have showed maturity in this appeal. 

+1 for reduction or unban on PH and TTT

Good luck laced
:)
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I'm leaning towards a +1 for reduction/unban on the servers.

I didn't really put any words in when this first happened, since I was still fairly new to the community and i wasn't as involved. I do not claim to know laced when hes not on the server, and i don't know the whole story, but Laced Xanax was a good name to see online. While i was still newer to the server, laced was a really fun guy to just mess around with. To be honest, I think he was one of the first people to believe i could get staff on the server. He was one of the people who was actually nice to me starting out, even if he was straightforward and blunt with his opinions.

But now, he still shows he cares for the server. Having spent time and effort to compile and explain all the evidence used against him. Just taking the time to try and get unbanned shows dedication.

Anyways, gl on the unban chief
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
I was mentioned in this post, but I will not give a vote since it will be biased, instead I will give insight.

Whenever I had went inactive while I was staff (a year ago) I came back to many new faces, Laced being one of them, he was one of the first new people I had met. At first I didn't really bother to try and talk to anyone, but he approached me and tried to help me learn the ropes again. Ever since that moment he was almost like a mentor to me, seeing as I was still a Trusted and he was a Mod (even though I had been staff longer, but inactive). He was one of the most helpful staff we've ever had, and one of the most dedicated. It sucks that in the end of things he got the shit end of the stick and got banned. I would also like to speak on our behalf and say that there was no clique between Laced, Dildo, and I. We did NOT hate Scoovie, in fact I fucking love Scoovie and he was one of the best friends I've made on this server. Anyways, back onto the actual topic, he has had plenty of time to reflect over his "actions." Him being a former Mod should speak for itself.

And before you say that I typed this because someone asked me to or some shit, I haven't communicated with hardly anyone in the last two months.

Good luck buddy
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
+1 for reduction/unban

In the end community bans were a huge overstep and not the way the situation should have been handled. I've already said about this ban and others on other threads, so I'll leave it at the core: individual disagreements that ended up getting way out of hand on all "sides" and other steps besides community ban should have been taken (as they should be reserved for only the heinous things like doxxing and extreme violations)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
As I think a couple of other people said, I am biased so I don't think to give a long explanation would do much good. All he is asking for is an unban on the server where he has to be honest done the most good. People enjoy playing with him, and he enjoys playing with people.

(side note: the effort put into this unban app speaks volumes.)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I think the appropriate decision is to reduce it to the same amount as Lily’s.

+1 for a reduction to at least 6 months.
(10-18-2019, 07:29 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: I think the appropriate decision is to reduce it to the same amount as Lily’s.

+1 for a reduction to at least 6 months.

Appreciate the +1, but I don't believe what I was accused of was on par with what got Lily banned.

My crimes were a lot less serious than what happened with her, on top of the fact that she's a repeat offender in a case like this. 

As always, it's up to the admins, but I don't think it's fair to say I deserve the same punishment as if I did the same things she did. As Gabe stated in his post, everybody was banned for a different reason.