Oh boy
+1 lace never came off as toxic in game it may have been off but it was mostly all jokes I mean we can joke lace can be serious about things why else was he staff
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(10-18-2019, 08:18 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 07:29 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: I think the appropriate decision is to reduce it to the same amount as Lily’s.

+1 for a reduction to at least 6 months.

Appreciate the +1, but I don't believe what I was accused of was on par with what got Lily banned.

My crimes were a lot less serious than what happened with her, on top of the fact that she's a repeat offender in a case like this. 

As always, it's up to the admins, but I don't think it's fair to say I deserve the same punishment as if I did the same things she did. As Gabe stated in his post, everybody was banned for a different reason.

I think you being banned previously for a day for something similar would mean that you are a repeat offender. So I don’t know what you are getting at.
(10-18-2019, 02:56 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: *snip*

If you read the rest of my reply, you'd see I was getting at the fact that everyone was banned for a different reason, and appeals would be handled on a case-by-case basis. 

Stating that the appropriate decision is to reduce my ban to the same length as the person who "masterminded" the hivemind when I did nothing to that degree is kind of unfair.

Also, I think you and I can both agree that ramping up a day ban to a community ban, and then reducing that ban down to 6 months for "something similar" is a bit ridiculous.
(10-18-2019, 02:56 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 08:18 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 07:29 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: I think the appropriate decision is to reduce it to the same amount as Lily’s.

+1 for a reduction to at least 6 months.

Appreciate the +1, but I don't believe what I was accused of was on par with what got Lily banned.

My crimes were a lot less serious than what happened with her, on top of the fact that she's a repeat offender in a case like this. 

As always, it's up to the admins, but I don't think it's fair to say I deserve the same punishment as if I did the same things she did. As Gabe stated in his post, everybody was banned for a different reason.

I think you being banned previously for a day for something similar would mean that you are a repeat offender. So I don’t know what you are getting at.

It's not far off to call him a repeat offender, no. Lily's ban and his ban WERE quite different though, and the comparison of their individual pieces of evidence would be representative of that. I believe that's all he was trying to say; or at least that was my interpretation.
[Image: d93.png]
+1 shouldn't have been banned without warnings first to begin with, unlike some of the other people involved
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Part of me does want to put a -1 because of how much of an asshole you were, however, it appears as though you've changed and grown a good bit since our last encounter. Because of this, I'm willing to give a +1 to a full unban so long as you continue this upward trend of non-toxicity. 

Also, all is forgiven, and thank you for the apology. I really do appreciate it.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

so here's what is going to happen

Server bans will be reduced to month, bringing the total to around 3 months. Forums restrictions and Discord ban will remain in place and can be readdressed at a later date depending on behaviors post server ban. Obviously with that said, there will also be an indefinite ban on reapplying for staff unless otherwise lifted by the Admins.