Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh look, another mass resignation...
"i want to say thanks to all PH staff, active and resigning, for everything they have done to make this server what it is today. None of it would have been possible without this staff core, and it breaks my heart to see you all leave, especially as some sort of organized, planned out riot against the server and against my inactivity."

Dink I think it's important to note that this was not an attack against you. The first group that left had SEVERAL factors to why we left. Most of them we're internal server issues. I cannot speak for this group entirely because even in that we have some differences. The extreme miscommunications on all parts of staff, and negativity felt in the community have lead to this point.

I want you to know that I'm thankful for this server. It's helped me meet some pretty great people. 

Something to consider: maybe have a staff meeting with heads of the servers every once and a while to see what needs to happen.

All in all, just remember this wasn't solely your fault.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that we do have a group that had left separate from this one. Our primary and initial reason for leaving was due to the atmosphere of the server and just how the staff was run in general. The staff power system came into effect after we were 2-3 days into creating our own server.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
my reason for leaving is because the server just is not the same. it used to be fun and full of enjoyable people. lately its nothing but toxicity and arguments. staff arent treated the way theyre supposed to, people targeting the server because its just popular. i enjoyed my time here and one day when things settle down and maybe if the community isnt as unstable as it is at the moment, i may come back, not as staff but as a member. but that is not set in stone. as of right now im probably going away for good, but i would like to say one thing. the family we have built is an amazing family. but im mostly reffering to the originals and to the people either before me or closely after me. i never got to know the newer staff mostly for my inactivity but for everyone that i knew, you guys where amazing and it saddens me to see the server behind me like this. i hope for the future we can remain a family and still communicate and play together somewhere sometime. i shall be joining the server starky and everyone is making, so if you want to find me youll know where to look.
i thank everyone who supported me and helped me along the lines. without you guys i wouldnt have been as decent as a staff member as i was. i wasnt the best and i wasnt the worst, and thats thanks to you guys.
travis- even if we did pick on you alot i want you to know i really do love you like a real brother, you where an amazing staff member and a great friend
starky- you where a great co owner. through all the stress and hard work you kept pushing to make the server better, your an amazing role model.
penguin- you where always kind to me even when you where going to disown me <3 you where the best mom
mkkay- right from my beginning as trusted you tried your best to help me learn and i thank you for that, you never gave up hope on me
soup- even if we only got to talk a few times on ttt when i was on you made it fun, and you gave me some good laughs, especially when you tried to go afk in my killing room.
IF YOUR NOT LISTED- please dont take it into offense these are the people who first came to mind when i thought of this post <3
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Same situation, posting this for Roger:

"I am just going to try and keep this short and to the point so with that being said let me begin

Just like Starky said I have been on this server (family) for a long time since August 24, 2016 and these past few days even the past week or two have been hard for me and the staff and I have been noticing more and more users jumping onto the server and causing problems (toxic players) and with me not being able to see the steam IDs and everything that I need without looking them up on a website to find them or even relying on other staff members to help me find the IDs and all of the other stuff just to name a few of things and yes some of them may be small things but they are still problems for a PH ADMIN to handle on the server

1. Abusing the !unstuck/ !stuck command.
2. hackers/ hacking
3. steam IDs
4. getting out of the maps (on purpose)
5. toxic players
6. disrespect to everyone including myself and other staff and players on the server
and the last one is not really a problem to some but it is to me
7. FAMILY AND FRIENDS

I am sad to say this but I am also leaving Dinks PH and the other servers of Dinks

P.S     I love you all like you are my real family because in my heart you are my real family and a lot of times better then my family <3"
Wow I don't know what to say. I was gone/inactive, had no motivation to play gmod, and now all my favorite staff members left. I do wish you the best of luck and wow I be here waiting...
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Alright. Here is a part I needed to add, to the appreciation.

PH Staff: Without you none of this would have been possible. I am glad you all stayed, and were confident while you were. It made
everything easier. Regardless how this ends, or what comes of this, I can say I do not regret my time here at Dink's. I met all of you amazing people, and well..the server changed me a lot. When I joined I just turned 16 and as immature as I could have been. This server has came a long way since then and taught me many things I should've already known to be a decent human. This server was literally my technical happy place, where I felt accepted and cared for at least by those alike. Anyways thanks for everything, this is probably my last post here. I just wanted to say you guys won't be forgotten, even those who showed up randomly to ban kids that got reported by on call. Those coming with me, may we live long and propser( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sincerely, thanks everyone.
hey guys....as you might have read im also leaving the server. I made this decision not because i have any problems with any of you guys, but because of the fact that everyone isn't communication with each other as we used to before. i used to get on this server because it was fun, and the staff were like my family that i got attached to. i used to get up in the morning, all excited...just so i could talk to u guys and have some laughs. but lately i saw that we were having some problems with each other that kinda divided us ( that's my POV ) and then it made the server not so fun.moreover the under-appreciation of staff and limiting their powers made me look into other games that i can play. dinks PH just didn't excite me as much as to get up and get on because i didn't have anybody to talk to, and the atmosphere in there felt a bit weird. i have a lot to say but i cant seem to put it in text coherently (also English is not my native language so gimme a break okay...lol). i guess what i wanna say is that i dont feel the same love anymore on the server, but know that i personally dont have any problem with any one of u. everyone of you have got me through some tough times, just by playing and talking with me. but i specially wanna thanks @Penguinslayer4 @"[Red]Starky" @[Yellow] Travis1421 @MinusTheMachineAgain @"[lime] billy senpai" @"[Lime]Lime[black]Wire" @"[lime]tbag[black]BAKKA" @Rayfax @"[red]infamousdeadpool" @"mkkay671" @kev222 and so many other amazing people. im sorry if i couldn't remember to add y'alls name. i hope we still keep in touch and i wish yall happiness in your life and success in your endeavors. 
Signing off for now....
Dawan
Best wishes
[Image: Hm5Xb2n.gif]
Can anybody tell me how forums work?
It's a shame to hear that things have been so bad for you guys. I'm not staff at all, nor do I really play ph all that much so without all of this, I, and I can only assume so many others, never would have known how sorry a state things have been in.

I don't play it much, but the prop hunt server was what got me into the dink community in the first place. From the story you tell, you guys should be proud in what you've done, especially with the tools you say you've had to do it with. Top prop hunt server on gametracker. Be proud of that, I doubt it would have happened without the dedication and effort you guys put into the server.

I've hung out in the ph discord a few times, you guys are a pretty chill bunch and I hate that there's this rift of animosity between ttt players and ph players. It's baffling that the gamemode someone chooses to play would make someone think they're better than anyone else, but I have heard some of the comments being a primarily ttt player myself. I'm sure your loss will impact the community, and I can only hope that this action will bring about the changes that are so sorely needed within internal management. Good luck, good bye, and I hope one day things will have changed to make this a server you'd all be able to come back to.
I'm sorry if you guys felt this way. Hopefully you all will have a better time together.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]